So I am having a problem with email and my phone.  LG G2 running CM 11.

Recently I was moved from Exchange 03 to 2010 and was not told.  Since then, I cannot setup email on my phone. I keep getting "Can't connect to server" message.  I tried another user's email account, and that is working just fine.  No problem using OWA or Outlook.  Doesnt appear to be a phone/ROM issue either.  Active sync is enabled for my account.  So not sure exactly where the problem is.  We have others on the same server who are getting their emails just fine on their phone.  So I am thinking something happened when my email was moved to the other Exchange server.

When I change my username to something invalid, I get a different error saying my username or password is incorrect.  So the phone looks like it is seeing the server, but never connects.

Any ideas on what i can check>

are you manually putting in your exchange server address? use the same domain as you use for OWA, like "mail.domainname.com"

Yes.  I can setup a different users account on my phone just fine.  It is related my my account it seems.

More than likely changed the url that you access on the server to go to new server set (they move to EX03 to legacy.xxxx.com and put EX10 on mail/autodiscover/remote.xxxxx.com)

Sounds like they still haven't swapped the DNS settings around to proxy into old server from original address. You need to contact IT Admins, not anything you can fix unless you have the alternative address

More than likely changed the url that you access on the server to go to new server set (they move to EX03 to legacy.xxxx.com and put EX10 on mail/autodiscover/remote.xxxxx.com)

Sounds like they still haven't swapped the DNS settings around to proxy into old server from original address. You need to contact IT Admins, not anything you can fix unless you have the alternative address

We have other users on the same server using the same config issue that are working just  fine.

On the exact same server on the backend?

Example,

YourMailBox > ex01.example.local > External DNS > remote.example.com

Their Mail Box > ex02.example.local  > external dns > remote.example.com

That was going to be my next post if the prior wasn't the issue.

Fyi, for your exchange admins, the same thing can happen in Exchange 2010 to 2013 as I found out the hard way last night (on...90 Mail Boxes) [along with a bunch of other DUMB co-existence bugs that SHOULD have been fixed by now]

That was going to be my next post if the prior wasn't the issue.

Fyi, for your exchange admins, the same thing can happen in Exchange 2010 to 2013 as I found out the hard way last night (on...90 Mail Boxes) [along with a bunch of other DUMB co-existence bugs that SHOULD have been fixed by now]

I am just irritated that the person who did the move of my account, didnt let me know.  He sits 10ft away  from me.

I migrated 2010 recently but luckily had none of these issues. Now im getting ready to do a 2013 migration again. Lol

Edit-

Actually after reading it a bit I did have that issue on a few users but figured that out pretty fast based on my experience with my lab setup.

Experiences like that is why I'll miss technet! Learned all my Exchange and Server 2012/R2 stuff by doing and breaking and fixing stuff!

Actually after reading it a bit I did have that issue on a few users but figured that out pretty fast based on my experience with my lab setup.

I would of figured it out faster if I knew that my account was messed with.  Lack of proper communication is one of my pet peeves.