• 4,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:26

get him a ps4.. but only let him play skylanders

#62 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,291 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 21:13

You suggested a rather sadistic form of torture, one I highly doubt you'd be willing to actually perform yourself. Who should tie a person down, tear off their nails, slice off their kneecaps and force them to kneel in salt, then? The irony is that you'd probably have to find someone as sick and deranged as he is to perform it.

Welcome to the internet compl3x, people make outlandish comments all the time on forums.  :rolleyes:

#63 +warwagon

warwagon

Only you can prevent forest fires.

• 27,000 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 21:21

Sooner he starves himself to death sooner people can stop paying taxed on his ass.

#64 +DConnell

DConnell

Madman with a blue box

• 2,096 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 1520 running Windows Phone 8.1

Posted 17 February 2014 - 21:23

Let him do his hunger strike. I doubt it'll go for more than a couple days before he decides to eat again.

#65 arachnoid

arachnoid

A day without sunshine is like night.

• 4,423 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 21:30

The trouble with lifers is you need some luxury to incentivise them to both behave and to take up their spare time ergo you have carrots such as televisions,sky,games consoles and external stuff such as gardening or a workshop.They need to earn such luxurys by behaving and following protocol and if they dont you take it off them,given they are usually in a cell 20 some hours a day this is the only measurable control the wardens have over them.

#66 x-scratch

x-scratch

Whaaaaaaaat

• 2,911 posts
  • Phone: Iphone 5S

Posted 17 February 2014 - 21:38

when i was in jail  i was mainly in my cell 20+ hours a day & the only time i left my cell was to

shower & eat breakfast at 4:30 am, lunch 10:30am & dinner at 4:30pm, we got 30 mins

between meals to shower , talk on the phone or watch tv. we did not get anything fancy like

dvds,, radios or any consoles & the only channel we could watch was usa or soccer games

you do the crime do the time & thats what i did

#67 arachnoid

arachnoid

A day without sunshine is like night.

• 4,423 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 21:47

#68 Order_66

Order_66

Neowinian Senior

• 1,592 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 21:49

I'm not defending him.

I'm saying a country with such a low recidivism rate is clearly doing something correctly than just you out for barbaric treatment. Treating people well in prison is a win for everyone.

Oh yes, it's a win for everyone, I bet if a close family member of yours was brutally murdered by someone you would hope they get "treated well" too, correct?

Having a family member taken from you because of someone else's cowardice, stupidity or self-induced mental illness is a LIFE ALTERING thing that you will never forget no matter how hard you try to get past it.

77 people murdered, multiply that by the number of friends and family members those 77 people left behind.

Obviously you have never been thru anything like this yourself so I can imagine how easy it must be for you to relax in your chair and sympathize with a mass murderer because he isn't getting his PS3 and calling any true or genuine act of justice "barbaric", you clearly don't have a clue.

#69 Andrew

Andrew

Guardian

• 25,221 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 22:36

Topic moved

I think this topic is more suited here as there is very little gaming discussion going on.

#70 Knive Party

Knive Party

To Death

• 5,290 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy S2 CM

Posted 17 February 2014 - 22:44

why waste money, when one bullet to the head will suffice?

#71 DeltaXray

DeltaXray

Neowinian

• 538 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 22:46

How self righteous to think that starving himself is a threat. The state can't kill him for what he has done so if he wants to kill himself... So be it.

#72 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 18,600 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:54

I say absent the will to off the SOB the govt. should let him starve. No loss

#73 OP compl3x

compl3x

Space coyote

• 8,794 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:29

Welcome to the internet compl3x, people make outlandish comments all the time on forums.  :rolleyes:

A rather quick back-pedal from a "let's torture the SOB" position.

#74 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 16,056 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:01

Oh yes, it's a win for everyone, I bet if a close family member of yours was brutally murdered by someone you would hope they get "treated well" too, correct?

Having a family member taken from you because of someone else's cowardice, stupidity or self-induced mental illness is a LIFE ALTERING thing that you will never forget no matter how hard you try to get past it.

77 people murdered, multiply that by the number of friends and family members those 77 people left behind.

Obviously you have never been thru anything like this yourself so I can imagine how easy it must be for you to relax in your chair and sympathize with a mass murderer because he isn't getting his PS3 and calling any true or genuine act of justice "barbaric", you clearly don't have a clue.

Point of order.. Not ONE of the victims family members have ever said they want Breivik mistreated in any way.  Therefore, you are the one without a clue here, sorry.

#75 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 22,106 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:35

How about all you sick people who want to torture him or kill hi for vengeance fix the criminal rehab system in your own counties before you complain about others, seeing as ours results in less crime as supposed to your punishment systems that result in increased and harder crime.

I'm pretty sure none of the kids he killed was American either so why do you guys want vengeance on him anyway.