OqE8NvP.jpg

http://store.sony.jp/Special/Game/Ps4/Metal-gear-solid-v/index.html

Despite the fact that historically the Metal Gear franchise has been more popular in the West than in its home country, Japan is getting a Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes/PlayStation 4 bundle dubbed the Fox Edition.

Naturally the bundle contains the console and the game, but the system itself also features a cool etching of the Fox logo.

To check out Konami's comparison of all the different versions of Ground Zeroes, check out this story. Also, be sure to take a look at our month-long exclusive content on the game in our hub (click on the banner below).

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/02/17/japan-gets-mgs-v-ground-zeroes-and-playstation-4-bundle.aspx

So that's why Sony added that rediculously glossy area on the console :laugh:

Its a nice billboard for these custom bundles.

Considering it pops off to replace the hard drive I expect tons of these to be on Ebay over the years.

Instead of a PS4 bundle the real coup with Ground Zeros would have been if Sony managed to include it with PS Plus. It is a glorified demo and IMO that should of been how it went. Still bitter at Konami for the price point.

Considering it pops off to replace the hard drive I expect tons of these to be on Ebay over the years.

Instead of a PS4 bundle the real coup with Ground Zeros would have been if Sony managed to include it with PS Plus. It is a glorified demo and IMO that should of been how it went. Still bitter at Konami for the price point.

You and me both.  Rediculous idea.  Almost like what the GT developers with GT 5 Prologue.  Just release a demo.

You and me both.  Rediculous idea.  Almost like what the GT developers with GT 5 Prologue.  Just release a demo.

It's essentially MGS2s tanker mission, but you know, MGS2 all came on one disc...

I have no doubts it will probably be a good playthrough, but the price should have been ?10-15 tops. That includes PS4/XB1 versions.

It's essentially MGS2s tanker mission, but you know, MGS2 all came on one disc...

I have no doubts it will probably be a good playthrough, but the price should have been ?10-15 tops. That includes PS4/XB1 versions.

Was watching an MGS marathon on Twitch recently and the guy did the tanker mission in like 20 minutes or less. Not even exaggerating :| I swear it took me hours when I first played it :laugh:

I probably won't be picking this up until there is a combo box that includes MGSV:PP

Was watching an MGS marathon on Twitch recently and the guy did the tanker mission in like 20 minutes or less. Not even exaggerating :| I swear it took me hours when I first played it :laugh:

I probably won't be picking this up until there is a combo box that includes MGSV:PP

Yeah you can fly through it when you know what to do. I do think Ground Zeros will take longer on the first playthrough than the tanker on the first for most, but it's still a very similar scenario. Seeing the PS4/XB1 versions at around ?30 and above is disgusting.