Selfie (Season 1)

As much as I love the gorgeous Karen Gillan from her portrayal of Amy Pond in Doctor Who, this show looks dreadful from the trailers alone.

What's that you say? It's been cancelled already? Oh dear. I bet she wishes she'd stayed in the TARDIS now!

Not exactly my favourite show by any means, but it's a solid comedy and far better than the other new series I've been seeing. Really gonna miss seeing Karen every week now though :(.

This show was not horrible. I really thought it was going to get a 2-season run, at least. The main problem was calling it Selfie just to reference a 2014 trend. John Cho was very outspoken about the name and how much he hated it.

This show was not horrible. I really thought it was going to get a 2-season run, at least. The main problem was calling it Selfie just to reference a 2014 trend. John Cho was very outspoken about the name and how much he hated it.

Selfie Destructie!

Goodbye Selfie

After cancelling the show last week, it appears that ABC has pulled the show from schedule as well. Next week's episode has been replaced with a Shark Tank repeat and the show is nowhere to be seen on the schedule in the weeks after that. It's very likely that ABC will not be airing the remaining episode.

Source

I was actually surprised at how enjoyable the show was. It provided a good few laughs and the cast was outstanding.

The problem is, these channels want "Outstanding" every time and this show wasn;t outstanding, but then why would it have to be? It was very entertaining. Considering a lot of the tripe on TV lately it's stupid that they've even pulled the last episode.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...