Photo

What apps are safe or should I get rid of ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 max22

max22

Neowinian

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:31

I am using titanium backup uninstalling apps. Don't use Facebook so is it ok to get rid of it totally? What else is ok to uninstall that won't mess up anything on my phone ? Does anyone have a list or link for the apps safe to uninstall or delete?

#2 +techbeck

techbeck

It's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care

• Tech Issues Solved: 11

Posted 19 February 2014 - 13:11

I am using titanium backup uninstalling apps. Don't use Facebook so is it ok to get rid of it totally? What else is ok to uninstall that won't mess up anything on my phone ? Does anyone have a list or link for the apps safe to uninstall or delete?

Facebook is fine to remove.  Any app you can remove from the normal Settings/App list should be safe.  As far as what additional apps you can/want to remove....we would need a list of what is on your phone and what you are looking to remove.  Each phone/carrier is different.

#3 i_was_here

i_was_here

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 19 February 2014 - 23:50

If you aren't sure about uninstalling an app; don't. Just freeze it, use your phone for a while, and if your phone doesn't exhibit any issues proceed to uninstall the app. Backing up the application in question would be still be a good idea though.