Terminator: Genisys

This is retarded, as if a terminator to cap off the existing movies wouldn't have made money.  People would have watched it just to see how it ends.  Instead before that even happens their rebooting it with a mix of timey whimey crap.  It boggles the mind and defiles the memories of the past.

The filmmakers actually have a reasonable argument for this. The robot beneath the flesh is still a T-800 and still kicking ass, but the living tissue grows old anyway, like any living thing does. That's how the movie will portray Arnold's character, a T-800 but with some temporal usage.

It's supposed to be a reboot...  So the cyborg is not supposed to be "old"...  

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle..and a pack of depends if you have them"

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Arnie is too old, how this thing will work? Unless he had plastic surgery. He can't do things quickly or jumping from a trailer like when he did T2. Hope it does not sucks.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle..and a pack of depends if you have them"

You forgot to say please. XD

I like the retro time period with these recent shots.  And there going to need and aweful amount of cg to make arnie work.  I feel by now they could do this with complete cgi and make it work.  And as far as emilla goes...

TNeCFql.gif

Is all I'm ever going to see.

I feel a little ashamed for saying this, but now I've found myself looking forward to this.....

(Huge Terminator geek here)

Never!!! i'm a proper Terminator fan boy, when people make fun of it i still say to this day Terminator 2 one of the best action/sci fi films ever done!!

• Like 1

Never!!! i'm a proper Terminator fan boy, when people make fun of it i still say to this day Terminator 2 one of the best action/sci fi films ever done!!

Was good but the first one is still my favorite.

1 & 2 were awesome, but I must admit, now I have a craving to see Part 3 and 4 again. Looks like I got tomorrow sorted!

I still have the comics from way back, (somewhere)

I'm not sure I'm looking forward to the scene where he arrives naked from the future.  He'll have to raid a nursing home for clothes :p

"I need your gown, diabetic shoes and your wheel chair"

• Like 4

Well, why reboot indeed, but hell, X-men did in the newest movie, in a sense.  When time travel comes into the mix you can do a "reboot" and have it be "new" or rather a continuation at the same time, that's just one of the quirks about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...