Computer Chair - What to Get?

Oh, actually, forget it, it has a Bose sound system in it, guess that's why it's ?30 grand

(For that I'd expect a meridion, bowers and wilkins, or at the very least, musical fidelity sound system built in)

Hey, that's my N95 you're insulting :p

There are similar chairs without sound system...    or you could replace it with your choice of sound system.

You can contact a company and see  if they could put a sound system of your choice in that chair.

• Like 1

There are similar chairs without sound system...    or you could replace it with your choice of sound system.

You can contact a company and see  if they could put a sound system of your choice in that chair.

True, but at ?30 grand, they're also a little out of OP (Hell almose everybody's) price range :p

True, but at ?30 grand, they're also a little out of OP (Hell almose everybody's) price range :p

I know but that pic was direct at you... it was not for OP.. I know it's out of his budget range..

I know but that pic was direct at you... it was not for OP.. I know it's out of his budget range..

it's out of my price range too,

and stop hijacking +bman's thread

This thread became funny,

I think I got like 2 real suggestions. lol

Yeah, tell him off, it's your thread, don't be afraid of him

lol

I do, but I'd rather a real suggestion.

But I kinda already got my answer.

Either $800+ chairs, or a more expensive Ikea one lol

• Like 1

Unfortunately dude, in that price range, unless you have insider knowledge, there isn't much in the way of really comfy office chairs, it's the main reason I went with something better suited for a conservatory and modified to to fit my needs..

lol

I do, but I'd rather a real suggestion.

But I kinda already got my answer.

Either $800+ chairs, or a more expensive Ikea one lol

$800 chair is too much..

You might be interested in this:

http://warehousedirect.store.rakuten.com/p/new-black-ergonomic-office-executive-chair-computer-desk-task/261073314.html?scid=em_20140210_Dedicated&adid=17582

$70

best chair for gaming, sex, watching tv and everything else you can imagine.

Beach-Chairs-7.jpg

Now you're just being silly

One good push and both of you go through that thing, you'll be pulling splinters out of your asses all week

lol.. splinters out of the ass eh?

:laugh:

Now you're just being silly

One good push and both of you go through that thing, you'll be pulling splinters out of your asses all week

:laugh: :hump:

STOP HIJACKING  +bman's THREAD

sheesh, the dude comes here for a chair recommendation, and look at you guys :p

lol i'm just recommending chairs...and for gaming so i'm within the rules :laugh:

lol i'm just recommending chairs...and for gaming so i'm within the rules :laugh:

Those weren't for home gaming, those were arcade machines, so not for home use

Besides, the flight sticks, not to mention the steering wheel and shifters aren't adequately suitable for the placement of a keyboard and mouse. :p

STOP HIJACKING  +bman's THREAD

sheesh, the dude comes here for a chair recommendation, and look at you guys :p

Big-Bang-Theory-Sheldon-No-GIF.gif

:p

Whatever you do, make sure you get something with decent lumbar support.  Anything with a flat back will have you in agony after a few short hours, trust me.

the one I mentioned a link that has lumbar support... which I have been sitting on it all day.. no problem.