OAKTOWN so wild even cops are running scared

Are you for real? So...just because it's the US it will all go differently than in the Ukraine right..."we will blow them to pieces" - seriously, get a f**** grip. You really think blowing people to pieces has no consequenses later? How old are you? 10? Play less video games.

Earth to alwaysonacoffebreak: it's already been done in the US, several times, in Detroit (more than once), LA, and elsewhere. One of the consequences was that the violence stopped, fast. Another in Detroit was everyone who could afford to leave, did.

Hello,

Woah jealous much?

The entire US isnt like this. Go to Plano, Texas.

Get rid of those security buttwaffles abusing travelers in your airports, then we'll talk.

Hello,

Woah jealous much?

The entire US isnt like this. Go to Plano, Texas.

Or even different parts of states like Michigan where some places are so safe they hardly ever lock their doors.

Hello,

What do they have to do with anything? :laugh:

I think you are mixing up threads.

Nope. You said go to Plano, Texas. I can't do that without going via an airport in the US.  I'm not doing that till you get rid of the untrained monkeys manning the gates.

Maybe you need another mug or three of coffee, to wake up a bit. ;)

Hello,

Nope. You said go to Plano, Texas. I can't do that without going via an airport in the US.  I'm not doing that till you get rid of the untrained monkeys manning the gates.

Maybe you need another mug or three of coffee, to wake up a bit. ;)

:rolleyes: It was ment as a comment that not all US cites are violent, meaning Plano, Texas is one of them, with the lowest crime rate :)

And what is with all these insults towards workers? Calm down

The United States of America.

most the country is fine. Honestly if you avoid ghetto cities and neighborhoods you'll be fine. I've never seen or heard gun shots in my life. This xrap is almost exclusively limited to minorities.

no it wouldn't. the birthrate in these communities would PLUMMET... These single mothers running around with 6 or more kids would disappear or die of starvation.

also. it's stuff like this that is the reason for white flight. No rational person wants to live around this ####.

Low birth rate is not proportional to crime rate. These type people aren't doing this because of government assistance. Not to mention that many of them aren't even on welfare. Some of the parents? Yes. The street corner thugs? Nope. These guys don't get Lonestar Cards (Texas), Wic, or any other type of assistance. Yet, they pack guns, sell and do drugs, rob, steal and kill.

You take government benefits away from the women and drug addicts that abuse it, and the idiots doing idiot things will still be idiots doing idiot things.

most the country is fine. Honestly if you avoid ghetto cities and neighborhoods you'll be fine. I've never seen or heard gun shots in my life. This xrap is almost exclusively limited to minorities.

You never heard a gun shot in your life? Where do you live?  I've lived in the ghetto and country and i've heard gun shots in both places, for differing reasons. 

Gunshots in the country are part of dinner preparation.

Gunshots in the city are a funeral preparation.

Big difference.

I didnt say they were for the same reasons lol. 

You never heard a gun shot in your life? Where do you live?  I've lived in the ghetto and country and i've heard gun shots in both places, for differing reasons. 

suburbs of Omaha. most peaceful place ever

You'd think they'd declare a state of emergency or something. If anything like that happened in Toronto, SWAT teams would be deployed. This is crazy.

It is part of the plan. the change promised was let the country erode to nothing, then try to build it as a different entity. If I served for the ability of people to have freedoms.. it was wasted time.

Get rid of those security buttwaffles abusing travelers in your airports, then we'll talk.

LOL buttwaffles! thanks mate.. that mademy day.. :D

Earth to alwaysonacoffebreak: it's already been done in the US, several times, in Detroit (more than once), LA, and elsewhere. One of the consequences was that the violence stopped, fast. Another in Detroit was everyone who could afford to leave, did.

Unlike some I am on earth. You mean the 92 LA riots? Don't you think times have changed a little since then? People are walking around with AR's on the steet already. Go ahead and try to force martial law again and see what happens, there are tozens of examples around the world already what will happens these days. Just because it's the US military going trough with it doesn't mean jack squat. Kill a couple of blacks and you'll have full blown ###### storm on your hands.

People like you think martial law is the best way to go for some couple of idiots shooting their guns in the street, wouldn't it better to get your gun laws in order?

Gun laws don't stop criminals from hetting or using them. Not in a world whete smugglers can get by driving their wares in day-rental semis.

Funny thing about the martial law thing was non-criminals (the 95%) ratted on the criminals regardless of color. That and a few hoods with rifles are no match for an M60, Stryker or tank.