A First Person Shooter in 96kb

Ah man i have seen and tested it many times a long time ago. Still blows me away. And at that time i was sure it would change gaming as we know it.  Because logic dictates that it's impossible for such a game to excist in that few lines of code. 

No downloading. The engine itself uncompresses things with linear formulas to ram, or something like that. If you run the game you can look at the ram usage and see why. 

There are also visual tech demos that are 64K and below , with music and everything on the same website. Still mind blowing.

Ah man i have seen and tested it many times a long time ago. Still blows me away. And at that time i was sure it would change gaming as we know it.  Because logic dictates that it's impossible for such a game to excist in that few lines of code. 

No downloading. The engine itself uncompresses things with linear formulas to ram, or something like that. If you run the game you can look at the ram usage and see why. 

There are also visual tech demos that are 64K and below , with music and everything on the same website. Still mind blowing.

Steve Gibson would be proud!