not enough threads about ghosts in this forum.

who cares about crop circles, conspiracy theorys and alien abductions? had enough of that watching xfiles. ghost stories are more interesting than aliens and silly conspiracy theorys.

Ghost stories are boring now, same thing everytime.  Doors opened, windows opened, phone ringing without cable , the light goes off.

Thats it.

Forgot about the rotating fork.

who cares about crop circles, conspiracy theorys and alien abductions? had enough of that watching xfiles. ghost stories are more interesting than aliens and silly conspiracy theorys.

You're right ! I could hardly find anything -- especially by that Hum fellow, people keep going on about ...

It's a Conspiracy !!! :shifty:

post-37120-0-90683400-1393417408.jpg

• Like 2

silly conspiracy theorys.

there are plenty of "silly" conspiracy theories like the world govt knows the moon is made from cheese. However there's plenty of real world conspiracy theories that are way more interesting than ghost stories...

Not enough ghost stories?  Really?  On a tech forum where people are more likely to believe scientifically proven fact over wild flights of fantasy to justify the unknown?

Who'd have thought.

• Like 1

You're right ! I could hardly find anything -- especially by that Hum fellow, people keep going on about ...

It's a Conspiracy !!! :shifty:

they weren't interesting enough.

they weren't interesting enough.

My question still stands then, what exactly are you looking for? Campfire stories like The Russian Sleep Experiment, or things that have a basis in reality like the Amityville Horror that I mentioned above? You need to provide us with more information if we're going to stand a chance of helping you. ;)

And if you film a ghost, make sure to use the standard format of green night vision, bump/knock sounds off camera, jerky camera and wide eyed looks and beeped out expletives.Also use the phrases "What was that"? "Did you hear that"? (after the off camera bump sound).    :laugh:  :rolleyes:

Not enough ghost stories?  Really?  On a tech forum where people are more likely to believe scientifically proven fact over wild flights of fantasy to justify the unknown?

Who'd have thought.

Much of accepted 'Science' of today, started out as dreams and wild flights of 'fantasy'. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

just thought i'd bypass the replies and say;

all i'm saying is, nothing amazing like another species of life has been found out there in space yet, so why don't we just concentrate of interesting stories down on earth?

I find UFO stuff boring anyway, as it's always the same, blurry objects in sky, ooo, a triangle with lights!  and the abduction stories.

I loved watching the xfiles but seriously switched off when it become focused of aliens and mulders abduction stuff. all the myth and legend episodes were more interesting with the various creatures and boogeymen etc.

aliens have been done to death. got more chance of seeing a bigfoot or a ghost than a UFO.

just thought i'd bypass the replies and say...

Except that I have nothing more to add to this topic unless you can help answer my questions. You've provided too broad a conversation piece for anyone to be able to help you find what you need. Do you want to discuss the possibility of ghosts being real? Do you want information on experiments that people have carried out trying to prove the existence of ghosts? Are you just looking for something that will make you jump, or something that will give you chills?

I've already provided a couple of examples, but I don't know which ones may have been the type of thing that you were looking for. Give me a question, at least, something to work with.

all i'm saying is, nothing amazing like another species of life has been found out there in space yet, so why don't we just concentrate of interesting stories down on earth?

aliens have been done to death. got more chance of seeing a bigfoot or a ghost than a UFO.

Remember that the Beliefs that you hold create your experience.

Why not explore Out-of-body travel ?

You can then learn all about 'ghosts' and what it is like to be one. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Out---Body-Adventures-Rick-Stack/dp/0809245604/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395911166&sr=1-1&keywords=rick+stack

I find UFO stuff boring anyway, as it's always the same, blurry objects in sky, ooo, a triangle with lights!  and the abduction stories.

Ghost stuff is equally as boring and predictable:

cold spots, bright lights &/or figures in/on film, some object moves allegedly unassisted etc. Of course we're never told why ghosts change room temp or why emf devices are used in their detection or why only certain people come back as ghosts.

"Every time you've heard someone say they saw a ghost, or an angel. Every story you've ever heard about vampires, werewolves, or aliens, is the system assimilating some program that's doing something they're not supposed to be doing."

I loved watching the xfiles but seriously switched off when it become focused of aliens and mulders abduction stuff. all the myth and legend episodes were more interesting with the various creatures and boogeymen etc.

Ghosts have been done to death too - Ghostbusters, the Others, What Lies Beneath to name just a few.