More unannounced Xbox One exclusives coming in 2014

I would love to have Halo 2: Anniversary with full multiplayer unlike Halo CE: Anniversary. Halo 2 is probably one of my favorite Halo games.

Please tell me Phil Spencer is really planning to finally do Blinx the Timesweeper again! Now's the time to introduce him as the Mascot for Xbox and it would be greatly appreciated if a second try at him and the game series would be interesting to see.

I'm not talking about literally copying and pasting code, but they didn't think to include parties and have them behave like they did before? They've stripped back the OS to barebones almost and only worked on the new stuff exclusive to X1. And yeah, this is an issue for both, I'm not picking on MS/X1 here. Removing CD/MP3 etc was a foolish move.

I really think you need to accept the fact that this was a rushed release.

We have seen mountains of evidence that they were killing themselves trying to get it ina usable state by launch. From the drivers and sdk that was lacking to the drm system removal and everything else. I'm pretty convinced they simply cut it all to the bare bones and knew they would be rolling out updates pretty agressively after launch to get where they want to be. I mean just look at their current pace of updates.

I think they'll have more exclusives, this is just for unannounced exclusives.

I think they are talking about Halo 2 Anniversary, because it was a voice actor who leaked that info and the game hasn't been announced yet.

Plus they said a halo game was coming in 2014 and its not Halo 5.

I would be extremely disappointed if this is the only unannounced exclusive the Xbox One has coming in 2014.. but I wouldn't be surprised.

Well its not the end of the world for you.

For me, I would be disappointed if there was not at least 1 new, unannounced title for this year.

I haven't been able to find conclusive evidence to suggest both consoles use SATA2, I know people have upgraded their PS4 hard drives with SATA3 drives and SSD drives and seen a noticeable improvement so I doubt that it uses SATA2.. But same as the Xbox One because SATA3 has been a standard for a few years.

Really? It comes equipped with a SATA 2 drive, and SSD's only run at reduced speed. Still faster than a HDD but not Max speed.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm hoping halo 2 anniversary will be for xbox 360 & Xbone. i'd only get a xbone to continue the halo saga. not interested in anything else, since i do all my gaming on the pc, I just like to the halo stories.