How many languages do you speak?

English, Punjabi & Urdu

Since our country borders are with India so I can understand Hindi language as well. Since I watch anime, I can also know few words of Japanese. Know Arabic as well little bit. Learning Spanish although.

Enlighten us, what is Telugu? (I know I could Google it, but that doesn't encourage much discussion, does it?)

Same native language as that of Satya Nadella :p (that's all I know about it)

• Like 3

I can only speak English :( I had a horrendous French teacher at school, who made everyone just not want to learn so I never really picked any of it up. 

I'm not anti programming or math as languages. Arguably, more logic exists in those forms of expression than spoken languages, I just wanted to know what spoken languages people speak. :)

Enlighten us, what is Telugu? (I know I could Google it, but that doesn't encourage much discussion, does it?)

It's a language spoken in Southern part of India(specially in the state of Andhra Pradesh) . It is the 3rd most spoken language in India followed by Hindi,Bengali and is known as Italian of the East.

well... Portuguese is my native language.

I can speak English, i've learned French in school but never used it, so i forgot how to speak it correctly, but i can understand them.

I can understand Spanish and Italian, and a little bit of Crioulo.

If i find the time i would like to learn German and Mandarin.

1. Slovene (native)

2. English (good)

3. German (fair)

4. Italian (fair)

5. Serbo-Croatian (fair)

6. Latin (it's been a while since I used it, good enough for reading some instructions, but not nearly good enough for a conversation).

Plans for the future:

x: Russian

y: Arabic or Farsi