How many languages do you speak?

English and Urdu. Although it's been quite a while since I read or wrote anything in Urdu. I wish I could speak Japanese though. Even got a few For Dummies books and downloaded some Japanese language learning apps on my phone but so far it looks even harder than Urdu.

Just English :(

Always been a little jealous of people that can speak multiple languages, I think it's pretty cool.

I think your brain needs to be wired the right way. Some people pick up languages easily, some (like me) don't seem to be able to get it.

English and Urdu. Although it's been quite a while since I read or wrote anything in Urdu. I wish I could speak Japanese though. Even got a few For Dummies books and downloaded some Japanese language learning apps on my phone but so far it looks even harder than Urdu.

Watch Japanese anime - subbed, you will learn and speak words more quickly and manage to learn few basic words quickly.

Watch Japanese anime - subbed, you will learn and speak words more quickly and manage to learn few basic words quickly.

I do and I already know a few basic words. I'm talking about reading and writing Kanji.

Finnish, Swedish, English and I can hold basic conversations in French. I'm hoping to start learning Spanish soon too because I'd like to live in Spain for a few years.

Dutch, English, French, some Danish and I can usually understand most German but have difficulty speaking it.

I do and I already know a few basic words. I'm talking about reading and writing Kanji.

Oh Yeah!!! For this I think "ghacks" blog guy "Martin" who is also little into Kanji posted few good suggestions, I try to find them.

English and Spanish. Spanish is a necessity here in Southern California.

Only if you want to know what the staff in Taco Bell are saying about you whilst you wait for your order.

I speak, read & write in English, Elvish and Parseltongue.