You get what you pay for?

Konami is a washed up dev house that hasn't put out much of anything good in the past 10 years. It's a wonder they are still in business.

Technically speaking they are not the one developing the game, they are the publisher. They are still in business because they are a big publisher and maybe they were able to made a deal with the developer.

They are technically separate games...but you are right of course from a logic perspective. This is like Case Zero for Dead Rising 3, except that one was like five bucks I think. I will still get it, just to support them, but it ought to be cheaper, ten to twenty.

they may sell it around $20 in a few months... not worthy even at $30. Unless it include the Phantom Pain.

• Like 1

Agree that $20 at most is what it should be. Up to us if we agree to pay more and support them. I am leaning towards paying for it when it comes out, someone needs to subsidize new devices, new development etc :D

Agree that $20 at most is what it should be. Up to us if we agree to pay more and support them. I am leaning towards paying for it when it comes out, someone needs to subsidize new devices, new development etc :D

I dunno I could just run down to the my local family video and rent it for $5 considering it's only a 2-4hr game. Not sure if Redbox will have PS4 titles but there may be another option for some out there that no longer have rental places available.

• Like 1

That could be a good option, if rental is still viable for you where you are, and you have the patience for it, do it. This is THE GAME to rent rather than buy if possible, unless you really want to support them and/or are collector. Personally gave up on rental - not the overly patient type so Gamefly is out, they drove me nuts. And i was already nuts to begin with!