Ukraine was a playbook CIA coup d'

Ukraine was a playbook CIA coup d'?tat

The very first act of the western-backed insurrectionists which represent a small percentage of the population and have managed to overthrow the government was to attempt rob Russian speakers in Ukraine of their language.

This denial by the Bandera nazi [sic] extremists and the illegitimate power in Kiev of a basic human rights for a huge percentage of the population runs contrary to international law and the European Convention of Human Rights to which Ukraine is a signatory.

According to the United Nations General Assembly Declaration of Principles of International Law and under the terms of the United Nations Charter, effectively the Russia population have a right to secede from Ukraine. In an interview with the Voice of Russia Harvard Professor Francis Boyle says that there is no real government in Ukraine right now, and called it a gang of neo-Nazis, fascists and rightist thugs. There is clear cut discrimination against Russians in Ukraine with public demands in Kiev that Russians be killed. According to Professor Boyle what happened in Kiev was a playbook coup d'?tat by the CIA. Victoria Nuland, the Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, working with the US Ambassador, were instrumental in carrying out the coup d'?tat, as it has been proven they were working with ?the brown shirts?: Svoboda, the right sector, the Bandera Nazis and skinheads.

Continued...

Cheering a ?Democratic? Coup in Ukraine

Exclusive: There?s been much celebration in U.S. political and media circles over the violent ouster of Ukraine?s democratically elected president. Nearly everyone is hailing this putsch and ignoring that it was spurred on by neo-Nazi militias, Robert Parry reports.

By Robert Parry

There was always a measure of hypocrisy but Official Washington used to at least pretend to stand for ?democracy,? rather than taking such obvious pleasure in destabilizing elected governments, encouraging riots, overturning constitutional systems and then praising violent putsches.

But events in Ukraine and Venezuela suggest that the idea of respecting the results of elections and working within legal, albeit flawed, political systems is no longer in vogue, unless the ?U.S. side? happens to win, of course. If the ?U.S. side? loses, then it?s time for some ?shock doctrine.? And, of course, the usual demonizing of the ?enemy? leader.

Continued...

The U.S. has Installed a Neo-Nazi Government in Ukraine

According to the New York Times, ?The United States and the European Union have embraced the revolution here as another flowering of democracy, a blow to authoritarianism and kleptocracy in the former Soviet space.? ( After Initial Triumph, Ukraine?s Leaders Face Battle for Credibility,  NYTimes.com, March 1, 2014, emphasis added)

?Flowering Democracy, Revolution??  The grim realities are otherwise. What is a stake is a US-EU-NATO sponsored coup d?Etat in blatant violation of international law.

The forbidden truth is that the West has engineered ?through a carefully staged covert operation? the formation of a proxy regime integrated by Neo-Nazis.

Confirmed by Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, key organizations in the Ukraine including the Neo-Nazi party Svoboda were generously supported by Washington: ?We have invested more than 5 billion dollars to help Ukraine to achieve these and other goals. ? We will continue to promote Ukraine to the future it deserves.?

The Western media has casually avoided to analyze the composition and ideological underpinnings of the government coalition. The word ?Neo-Nazi? is a taboo. It has been excluded from the dictionary of mainstream media commentary. It will not appear in the pages of the New York Times, the Washington Post or The Independent. Journalists have been instructed not to use the term ?Neo-Nazi? to designate Svoboda and the Right Sector.

Continued...

Russia tried to buy influence in Ukraine through Yanukovych but it backed fired when the people rose up and overthrew him. The only coup attempted here was by Russia and it was utterly amateurish.

Let's just say they both tried it and now we have a divided country with a lot more problems than before.

Russia isn't any better, but yeah, coming from zhivago it's no surprise that only the west takes the blame.

I hope I understand correctly that you are being sarcastic. If not, don't read the following :)

I wouldn't attribute the sudden growth of GDP in 2004 to Poland becoming a member of EU, the growth happened everywhere (UK, Germany, Greece, Russia, even Ukraine as you can see).

European Union is great in quite a lot of ways (Schengen for example) but it's not as star-spangled awesome as you make it out to be, at least not as far as the economy of the member states is concerned.

• Like 1

Op why are the invading Russians not wearing insignias? You would have thought the "liberating" Russian forces would be proud to help their "oppressed" brothers.

• Like 2

I hope I understand correctly that you are being sarcastic. If not, don't read the following :)

I wouldn't attribute the sudden growth of GDP in 2004 to Poland becoming a member of EU, the growth happened everywhere (UK, Germany, Greece, Russia, even Ukraine as you can see).

European Union is great in quite a lot of ways (Schengen for example) but it's not as star-spangled awesome as you make it out to be, at least not as far as the economy of the member states is concerned.

What? the entire reason for Polands growth been so much higher was closer relations to Europe.

There is a massive difference between Poland and Ukraine, Poland went from 64 Billion GDP to over 500 Billion Where as The Ukraine only went from 81 Billion to 180 Billion in the exact same time.

You can do the same thing with any county that chose Europe over Russia including the Czech Republic a country of 10 Million which now has a stronger economy than the Ukraine a country of 50 Million.

You can pick a lot of problems with Europe and the EU the economic benefits isn't one of them.

What? the entire reason for Polands growth been so much higher was closer relations to Europe.

There is a massive difference between Poland and Ukraine, Poland went from 64 Billion GDP to over 500 Billion Where as The Ukraine only went from 81 Billion to 180 Billion in the exact same time.

You can do the same thing with any county that chose Europe over Russia including the Czech Republic a country of 10 Million which now has a stronger economy than the Ukraine a country of 50 Million.

You can pick a lot of problems with Europe and the EU the economic benefits isn't one of them.

Ok, it is possible that Poland's growth was caused by closer relations to Europe. But what I am essentially saying is that correlation does not imply causation. I got the impression that your post meant to show that as soon as Poland joined EU (2004), its economy skyrocketed. And I just wanted to point out that its arguable because all European countries' GDP went up by pretty much the same rate as Poland's since 2004.

And I still think that economy is not a strong point of EU. The biggest problem lies in the eurozone, I think there should be more much more strict criteria for entering eurozone and more integration so that the situation with Greece could never again repeat.

Btw I am 100 % for EU and 0 % for Russia even though it might not seem like it. I think my country could be where Austria is today if USSR didn't happen to us.

So, what's conspiratorial about it? That the west sponsored fascists?

You people truly have my sympathy.

You live in a total informational vacuum. You are being spoon fed propaganda. You are only allowed to know a fraction of the truth.

Neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

What is facing us now?the possibility of a new and more dangerous Cold War, a state in Western Ukraine run, in part, by fascists, and the takeover of Eastern Ukraine?whether de facto or de jure?by Russia came about all because the duly elected (and yes, yes, thoroughly corrupt) president of Ukraine decided to pick one bailout package over another. The package he picked, Russia?s, he knew would spare the country a wave of mass unemployment similar to the one that hit Russia two decades ago after it accepted the conditions of an IMF/Clinton-era Treasury bailout.

The American media narrative suggests that the Maidan putsch was justified on the grounds that the aspirations of the Ukrainian people were dashed by Yanukovych?s decision to decline a trade deal with the EU at the Vilnius Summit in November; Yanukovych was corrupt; and Yanukovych ordered the shooting of protesters in Maidan.

Wholly neglected by both the American media and by statements emanating out of the State Department is any semblance of concern for the aspirations of the people of eastern and southern Ukraine who?as we are seeing in Crimea right now?most emphatically do not see the overthrow of their democratically elected president by radicals in Kiev as something to be celebrated. The fact that the next presidential election was scheduled to take place 12 months from now rarely gets a mention, as does the fact that the quasi-fascist Svoboda Party now has in its control the deputy premiership, three ministries, and the prosecutor general?s office.

What Obama Didn?t Say About Ukraine

oh and...

You live in a total informational vacuum. You are being spoon fed propaganda. You are only allowed to know a fraction of the truth.

The irony in this statement astounds me.

• Like 2

So, what's conspiratorial about it? That the west sponsored fascists?

You people truly have my sympathy.

- Circular reasoning: "I know the truth and you do not because only I know the truth" ...

- Quote from the Matrix ...

- A link to a conservative blog that would say anything to smear Obama

- A fabricated and rather cheap youtube video: a slideshow of images with a unsubstansiated narrative

The HAARP seismic US super weapon has already been mentioned in the other thread. What else ? Franc-measons? Resurected Hilter in cahots with judeo-muslim abortionists? Great Ancients like Chtulu from Rileh?

How lower can this get?

FROM THE moment the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, the United States has relentlessly pursued a strategy of encircling Russia, just as it has with other perceived enemies like China and Iran. It has brought 12 countries in central Europe, all of them formerly allied with Moscow, into the NATO alliance (despite having promised not to expand NATO one inch to the east; Western leaders are so trustworthy! /s). US military power is now directly on Russia?s borders.

Some policy makers in Washington have been congratulating each other for a successful American-aided regime change operation in Ukraine.

Another wild conspiracy produced by RT, you say? Nope, it's from BOSTON GLOBE.

i'll admit that i have not read all the information provided here, but what i have read doesnt show any proof or facts. this is crucial when youre fighting an uphill battle, zhivago.

besides posting the articles, which is fine, you should post bullet points w/ facts.

at the same time, those who do not believe it shouldnt automatically start throwing out the same old tired rhetoric either like "tin foil hat" and "crazy" or "loon". where's the debate? where's the rebuttal?

people are conditioned to automatically dismiss, and criticize, conspiracies. People dont want to believe that governments or media lie. If youre going to try to prove that a conspiracy is true, there needs to be straight-to-the-point proven facts presented.

FROM THE moment the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, the United States has relentlessly pursued a strategy of encircling Russia, just as it has with other perceived enemies like China and Iran. It has brought 12 countries in central Europe, all of them formerly allied with Moscow, into the NATO alliance (despite having promised not to expand NATO one inch to the east; Western leaders are so trustworthy! /s). US military power is now directly on Russia?s borders.

Some policy makers in Washington have been congratulating each other for a successful American-aided regime change operation in Ukraine.

Another wild conspiracy produced by RT, you say? Nope, it's from BOSTON GLOBE.

Seriously man... it's an opinion column by "a visiting fellow at the Watson Institute for International Studies at Brown University."

- Circular reasoning: "I know the truth and you do not because only I know the truth" ...

- Quote from the Matrix ...

- A link to a conservative blog that would say anything to smear Obama

- A fabricated and rather cheap youtube video: a slideshow of images with a unsubstansiated narrative

The HAARP seismic US super weapon has already been mentioned in the other thread. What else ? Franc-measons? Resurected Hilter in cahots with judeo-muslim abortionists? Great Ancients like Chtulu from Rileh?

How lower can this get?

and this is what i mean. why do you automatically go to such extremes in your "ridiculous" examples? Zhivago is talking about a government overthrowing another, not freemasons or Chtulu.

if i said "Iran-Contra", would you say that's a nutter conspiracy theory? b/c our government now openly admits that they overthrew the Iranian government. How is this possible overthrowing in Ukraine any different? The US Govt has its talons in several other affairs recently too, like Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan, Mali... how is Ukraine any different?

i'll admit that i have not read all the information provided here, but what i have read doesnt show any proof or facts. this is crucial when youre fighting an uphill battle, zhivago.

besides posting the articles, which is fine, you should post bullet points w/ facts.

at the same time, those who do not believe it shouldnt automatically start throwing out the same old tired rhetoric either like "tin foil hat" and "crazy" or "loon". where's the debate? where's the rebuttal?

people are conditioned to automatically dismiss, and criticize, conspiracies. People dont want to believe that governments or media lie. If youre going to try to prove that a conspiracy is true, there needs to be straight-to-the-point proven facts presented.

I'll ask again.

What is conspiratorial here?

Is it the fact the U.S. has aided revolutionaries, or, is it the fact that they, the revolutionaries, are fascists? Obviously, the mainstream media will be numb on these points.

• Like 1