It might be a timed exclusive or something. GOTY editions are usually the best way to get all of the stuff you want.

• 3 weeks later...

40$ for a season pass....

Here we go again :(

This was going to be an early purchase but I'll be waiting 8-10 months for the GOTY edition which has the extra content without the extra $$

• 1 month later...

Here we go again :(

This was going to be an early purchase but I'll be waiting 8-10 months for the GOTY edition which has the extra content without the extra $$

Is the extra stuff even worth it in the Arkham games?  I never bothered with any of the DLC expect for the one or two extra story/SP missions.  Most of the DLC has been just for looks and stuff, don't know if Arkham Knight will be any different and they have more mission DLC, could always just wait for them to go on sale as well.

I plan to get this game but I doubt I'll wait for the GOTY edition, maybe 2-3 months after release.

Pre order bonuses, store exclusives, and a season pass. Yeah I'm definitely waiting until the GOTY version is out and on sale for 50% off.

Indeed. I'm getting a copy from my GTX 980 purchase but I would certainly wait for sane pricing to experience the "complete game".

It's getting to the point where one title can cost more than

Even with the 40% off from Green Man Gaming ($89 -> $53 premium version) for PC I am going to wait. Arkham game's DLC have not been that great in the past.

Green Man Gaming code: BATMAN-ARKHAM-SAVE40

US only I think and good until June 5th. Takes the non-premium version from $59 to $36 also.

• 2 weeks later...

One week to go. Has any info been given that this game will require massive updates like Halo (MCC) and Wolfenstein did on XBone? Given the delays in releasing it I'm hoping to be playing as soon as I have the disc!

Indeed. I'm getting a copy from my GTX 980 purchase but I would certainly wait for sane pricing to experience the "complete game".

It's getting to the point where one title can cost more than

From what it looks like the pc version is just an all around terrible port with poor performance on high end systems.

Makes me glad I decided to hold off my purchase.

Regret pre-ordering this. About hour into the game and I'm already bored of it. Feels like I'm playing the previous batman games all over again.

Gonna stop playing the game for now and wait until I'll complete Witcher 3 to continue it.

• Like 1

This is why I'm not pre-ordering games anymore, from now on I'm going to just wait for many of these games to go on sale a few months later.    I'm also playing through the witcher games, I finished the first one a few days ago and started into 2, GoG had a great sale on them,

Yep yep, I'm definitely moving away from all the pre-ordering that I used to do. Good thing too, just finished the main bit of Arkham Origins last week and doing all the side bits. 

Will pick this up at some point. 

Reviews seem to be generally quite positive. 

Well unlike everyone else. Ive had few issues.

Crashed on 1st load up as I changed hair works settings. Then a stutter in one cut scene. Oh and it cause my PC with 16gb of ram to say it was low on memory....

But...

Im thoroughly enjoying it so far. Tho Im a huge Batman fan, with most of the New 52`s sitting on my bookshelf. I,ll play this for the story alone :p