Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sun Valley Gang Bangers fighting in Syria.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

American Gang Bangers fighting in Syria. This is the sort of people we have to deal with, dangerous people without fear and now they are in Syria getting Experienced in war and will likely use their experience when they come back to the states.

http://youtu.be/6FcZHliPslo

Posted

When I watched the OP's video this is the first thing that came to mind.

Posted

Lol

Posted

Those guys are hilarious! :laugh:

Posted

Doesn't look like they're getting too much experience to me. 

Posted

Wow, homie, looks like, homie, they'll homie, be back, homie, in body bags homie.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, homie, looks like, homie, they'll homie, be back, homie, in body bags homie.

You missed out "homie"

Posted

You missed out "homie"

Damn homie, why you gotta play a g like that homie

1 person likes this

Posted

American Gang Bangers fighting in Syria. This is the sort of people we have to deal with, dangerous people without fear and now they are in Syria getting Experienced in war and will likely use their experience when they come back to the states.

This could be just me, but at first, I thought you were posting a video of you and your friends at a gun range...

Posted

This could be just me, but at first, I thought you were posting a video of you and your friends at a gun range...

Well that couldn't be offensive or anything...

IKOBhWP.jpg

Anyway, as for the idiots in the video, they'll probably end up as a Vine blowing themselves up.

2 people like this

Posted

So you think im a Gang banger? :| And yes its just you..

Posted

Glad I wasn't the only one lol.

Posted

UPDATE: 2 mexican gangbangers found shot in the head in Syria....need Homie to call and claim the bodies. :laugh:

Posted

6g8k9e.gif

Posted

Man...those rafts really can float well!

No worries...I'm sure they'll be home in time to vote for another Liberal hack in 2016.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that couldn't be offensive or anything...

wasn't mean to be but after looking it now, it could look that way. i do not know king cracker... in the past, based on avatars, opinions, comments, political stands, etc, its what I would guess him to be like if someone asked.

Posted

wasn't mean to be but after looking it now, it could look that way. i do not know king cracker... in the past, based on avatars, opinions, comments, political stands, etc, its what I would guess him to be like if someone asked.

LOL omg, really? You think a gang banger would be posting on neowin, Also you think a gang banger would be on the forum promoting safe use of firearms? lol Are you that clueless.  

But really offends me is that you think that just because I own firearms that I would be a gang banger..And i'm pretty sure a gang banger would support Obama which I don't so there's another strike for you're theory. 

Posted

We have Syrians leaving Australia to go and fight too. Some have been killed. They all argue they are going there for humanitarian reasons, I highly doubt it. Tear up their passports & refuse them re-entry, if they survive. If you're a citizen of this country you can't pick up your things and go and fight in foreign conflicts.

I find it amusing some people claim they left country X to avoid warfare and persecution and then when war breaks out they jump on a plane and jump straight back into the fray.

Posted

LOL omg, really? You think a gang banger would be posting on neowin, Also you think a gang banger would be on the forum promoting safe use of firearms? lol Are you that clueless.  

But really offends me is that you think that just because I own firearms that I would be a gang banger..And i'm pretty sure a gang banger would support Obama which I don't so there's another strike for you're theory. 

Its not on firearms alone, for example I don't think DocM suits the lifestyle, but for you, it just seemed to fit with the image you put out there. Sorry for offending, I was wrong (if you truly are not that way).

Posted

Its not on firearms alone, for example I don't think DocM suits the lifestyle, but for you, it just seemed to fit with the image you put out there. Sorry for offending, I was wrong (if you truly are not that way).

How do I suit the lifestyle? I don't talk ghetto, I don't have gang signs in my sigs or avatars, I never promoted gang violence or gangs. I don't put out an image of gang banging period.

Posted

How did I get dragged into this ?!?