Learn to code bundle (name your price)

https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-name-your-own-price-learn-to-code-bundle

Someone might find this useful.

Also no idea where to post it

Here's what you get?

• Become a Web Developer from Scratch ($199) ? 234 lectures and 41 hrs of HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, XML, jSON, AJAX, jQuery and the new HTML5 + CSS3.
  • Creating Responsive Web Design ($150) ? learn how to optimize your web pages for different screen sizes and platforms.
  • Build a Website from Scratch with HTML & CSS ($149) ? 77 lectures and 8 hours of content taking you from basic HTML and CSS to a beautiful, semantic web page.
  • Learning Dynamic Website Design: PHP, MySQL and JavaScript ($99) ? build functional, full-featured websites that utilize MySQL, PHP and other current web development technologies.
  • iOS & Mac OS X Programming Tutorial: Objective C & Xcode ($99) ? gain a solid understanding of programming for both of Apple's operating systems.
  • Web Programming with Python ($99) ? learn Python object-oriented programming techniques, the essentials of XML and how to work with Django.
  • Programming Java for Beginners ($59) ? over 115 lectures and 10 hours of teaching, covering object-oriented programming, classes, objects, loops, and much more.
  • PSD to HTML5/CSS3 ($39) ? learn how to slice up a Photoshop mock-up and hand-code a valid HTML5 and CSS3 website.
  •  

I would consider all of that a terrible value after having used pluralsight for a while now.t

Terrible as in good or as in bad? lol Seeing that you pay what you want I don't see how it could be bad?

You can pay like 11$ for everything if you want!

It's sort of like The Humble Bundle

Average price, it will probably go up as people buy in.

I didn't realize you can pay what you want. I was just going by the values in the OP. Obviously, if you only pay a few dollars for everything that could be a good value, but it all depends on the quality of the training.

Considering picking this up.  I am pretty solid in everything they show, but to have the resources for brushing up may be worth it.. at 11$

• Like 1

I didn't realize you can pay what you want. I was just going by the values in the OP. Obviously, if you only pay a few dollars for everything that could be a good value, but it all depends on the quality of the training.

The title says name your price? :laugh:

You need to pay more than average price to get all the content though, last night average price was $7, as of now, it's $11.91

You will not receive Learning Dynamic Website Design - PHP MySQL and JavaScript, Become a Web Developer from Scratch! (Complete Course), Creating Responsive Web Design, IOS & Mac OS X Programming Tutorial - Objective C & Xcode, Web Programming with Python, and Build a Website from Scratch with HTML & CSS unless you beat the average of $11.91! Add just $9.91 to unlock them!

Tempted, if anyone goes ahead i'd love to hear about the quality of the courses.

Each individual course review is available on udemy, all of them have 4/5 stars on user reviews from a quick glance.

Thanks for the tip. It's nice to have these resources even if you don't use them. I'll take pretty much anything that has a discount as big as that. $893 down to $11.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip. It's nice to have these resources even if you don't use them. I'll take pretty much anything that has a discount as big as that. $893 down to $11.

kewl spread teh love!

• Like 1

thanks for the tip, althought next time be more faster mkay? just bought it!

lol K :P

Average price now up 0.03 cents :P