9 posts in this topic

Posted

SCE at Game Developers Conference 2014

Once again, Sony Computer Entertainment will be participating at the GDC Expo in full force, March 19th thru March 21st. You'll be able to find our spacious booth at location 1202 in the South Hall, directly facing the center entrance. If you would like to meet with us to talk about the world of PlayStation

1 person likes this

Posted

Really looking forward to GDC this year, not just due to the rumoured VR announcement, but I think we'll see a lot of good indie news. Hopefully a PS4 FW update will be announced as well.

Posted

GDC is a good place to see how Sony intends to continue pushing forward with its plans. I see some interesting events are planned, so I'll be following it for sure.

I second the hope that we hear something about the next FW update around the same time. The VR stuff is a close second.

Posted

virtual reality gaming's greatest hope?

Oh I'm sure that headline will go over well with the Oculus Rift guys and supporters. :laugh:

I hope more of these news sources try to reign in their enthusiasm.

Posted

I WANT RESISTANCE 4!!! PLEASE!!!

Posted

Really looking forward to GDC this year, not just due to the rumoured VR announcement, but I think we'll see a lot of good indie news. Hopefully a PS4 FW update will be announced as well.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU5ttzMCREslDO98GM2Sd

1 person likes this

Posted

This is happening in a matter of hours. Shuhei says on Twitter it's being recorded by Sony and IGN, so video will come.

2 people like this