The Craziest Theories About What Happened to Malaysia Flight 370

Now we know ...

The missing plane? that was the aliens. They abducted the whole plane. I saw this happen long ago but didn't realize what I was seeing. It didn't make sense to me at the time. I saw a plane being sucked up into space.

- Psychic prediction submitted by Eric

03/10-2014

Comments on this prediction:

I laughed to hard when I read this. I had to run for the bathroom.

"Psychic prediction"?  From where?  Source please...

Maybe the plane landed in North Korea and they are all hostages now.

I'm not so sure, even if they were used to help rebuild the NK rocket, and use the plane for parts, I don't think commercial airliner jet engines have the thrust needed

I was ready to disbelieve the phone ringing theory, but I just happened to buy myself the z1 compact, exactly a week and 11 hours ago, I charged it last sunday, and it still displays 6% life remaining

Ok I turn my phone off when I do not wish to be disturbed, (usually when going to bed) but could It explain some phones having that amount of standby, (and older regular phones have historically had some crazy standby times)

Well thats the first logical reasoning ive heard for it anyway!

flew it to Pakistan..  look on Ebay for  "Jet Engines [used]"  see my store for more great deals

there is a Devil's Triangle there... 8 other big jets have 'Gone Missing' there

"Psychic prediction"?  From where?  Source please...

Not a very serious site:

http://www.knowthenext.com/index.html

I'm picking up a set of headline type vibes in sequence: Big sports event followed by war or invasion followed by a plane crash followed by a global financial meltdown. I'm sorry I don't see more detail than that. Have no clue what it means but maybe you trained psychics can figure it out. I just feel this somehow.

- Psychic prediction submitted by Gia

01/30-2013

Heard a creepy rumour about this, apparently the mobiles of the people on board are still ringing - Probably minimal truth in this though

Modern day smartphones? Would have probably long run out of battery by now   :shiftyninja:

My high horse?  Bugger off.  I'm entitled to an opinion just like you are.  Enter into an adult conversation with me, child.

And we're entitled to our opinion that we think you're on a high horse. You want to come in here and call us disgusting and expect zero responses? Here's another tip, if you want people to enter into an adult discussion, it's best not insult them beforehand. People might light of situations that don't personally affect them. 1.2 Million people have died around the world since that plane went missing on the 8th, one of them was my Grandad. Am I getting bent out of shape personally because of it? No. If you guys want to speculate that my Grandad didn't really die of heart failure, and that he "just went home" like Elvis did in Men in Black go ahead. Or maybe he faked his own death because he's one of MI6's top agents and is infiltrating Ukraine as we speak.

• Like 1

It's all so clear ...

Remote Viewing Session: Malaysia Flight MH370

This session was convened in order to help find the location of Malaysia Flight MH370. The participants included some of the team at Phantoms & Monsters Fortean Research as well as 2 other qualified participants.

The group included a total of 4 viewers (at different locations) plus a monitor. The participants each pinpointed areas of interest. The session was started at 9:10 PM ET and concluded at 9:44 PM ET.

The final areas of interest are detailed on the map above. NOTE: the general area of each coordinate is depicted by the colored icons. We were surprised that the results were much further east that any of the current reported search areas. This is a synopsis of the data collected.

malaysia.JPG

The report quotes d Li Jiaxiang, chief of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, as saying, "It is true that the satellite was launched and detected some smoke and what were suspected metal shreds about 37 kilometers (23 miles) southwest of Ho Chi Minh City. But after some review, we cannot confirm that they belong to the missing plane."

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/world/india-assures-malaysia-full-support-as-search-for-mh370-widens-1424627.html?utm_source=ref_article
A senior Chinese aviation official said on Thursday that the authorities could not confirm any link between the floating objects captured on Chinese satellite images to a Malaysia Airlines jet missing for more than five days, reports Associated Press. The report quotes d Li Jiaxiang, chief of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, as saying, "It is true that the satellite was launched and detected some smoke and what were suspected metal shreds about 37 kilometers (23 miles) southwest of Ho Chi Minh City. But after some review, we cannot confirm that they belong to the missing plane."

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/world/india-assures-malaysia-full-support-as-search-for-mh370-widens-1424627.html?utm_source=ref_article

January 18, 2013 6:00 PM

Overcharging batteries eyed in Boeing 787 mishaps

WASHINGTON (AP) -- It's likely that fires on two Boeing 787 Dreamliners were caused by overcharging lithium ion batteries, aviation safety and battery experts said Friday, pointing to developments in the investigation of the Boeing incidents as well as a battery fire in a business jet more than a year ago.

An investigator in Japan, where a 787 made an emergency landing earlier this week, said the charred insides of the plane's lithium ion battery show the battery received voltage in excess of its design limits.

The similarity of the burned battery from the All Nippon Airways flight to the burned battery in a Japan Airlines 787 that caught fire Jan. 7 while the jet was parked at Boston's Logan International Airport suggests a common cause, Japan transport ministry investigator Hideyo Kosugi said.

Another possibility is a manufacturing defect in the batteries themselves, Whitacre said. More than other types of batteries, lithium ion batteries rely on very thin sheets of material internally to separate the negative and positive poles. The slightest flaw can cause a short circuit, overheating the flammable electrolytes.

The fire onboard an empty Boeing 787 Dreamliner at London's Heathrow airport was linked to an Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) system produced by Honeywell International, the UK's Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) said in a report today.

That unit, the RESCU406AN, is present on all Dreamliners, a Boeing spokesperson confirmed.

According to the AAIB, Honeywell has produced about 6,000 units of the model, "which are fitted to a wide range of aircraft."

This is the first "significant thermal event" associated with the ELT, which uses a set of Lithium-Manganese Dioxide batteries to transmit the plane's location in the event of a crash.

The AAIB has recommended the FAA order the device be made inert in 787s "until appropriate airworthiness actions can be completed," and that it and other regulatory agencies review similar ELT systems in other types of aircraft.

http://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-dreamliner-fire-linked-to-elt-2013-7#ixzz2w9jj3bA3

post-37120-0-38983200-1394996304.png

I'm guessing that this was the group of the fraudst.... errrm, sorry, psychics... errrm, sorry, "viewers" (!) as they are apparently called now - and even two of them are *gasp* "qualified"

dr-evil-laughing.gif

• Like 1

It's all so clear ...

Remote Viewing Session: Malaysia Flight MH370

This session was convened in order to help find the location of Malaysia Flight MH370. The participants included some of the team at Phantoms & Monsters Fortean Research as well as 2 other qualified participants.

There's no such thing as an "expert" in remote viewing, only charlatans.

• Like 1

^ And you know that how ... ?

The US Military took it quite seriously in the 70's, 80's 90's.

You are confusing tea room readers with scientific Remote Viewing.

Remote Viewing techniques were pioneered by a group of scientists working with several highly gifted psychics, as part of a U.S. government-sponsored research program. Throughout 20 years of research and development, they developed a training methodology that enabled virtually anyone to be taught this powerful mind skill for information collection.

In the mid-1970?s at the Stanford Research Institute, a team of scientists and psychics developed a protocol that allowed test subjects to describe distant locations. This protocol, dubbed "remote viewing," proved more reliable than earlier attempts to simply pick random numbers or guess selected cards. In fact, it turned out to be accurate enough to support sensitive intelligence operations.

Equally remarkable, researchers found that these new and powerful mind skills could be taught to virtually anyone. A training model was developed and then refined by a military remote viewing unit. In 1995, this program came to light?and made headlines?when the CIA acknowledged its the existence of a clandestine program known as "Stargate." Under this program Military Intelligence personnel had undergone training to become psychic spies.

http://www.learnrv.com/faqs.cfm#history

Pilot always seemed devious to me.

ClickHandler.ashx?ld=20140319&app=1&c=in

Some Remote Viewing info -- You decide:

... the aircraft is at 13.5 degrees N, 97.5 degrees E. He shows a map. That looks to be about 200 miles west of Bangkok.

The senior pilot intended to fly to Somalia but had a scuffle with the younger co-pilot and MH370 went down.

MALAYSIA Airlines Flight MH370 was deliberately flown across Malaysia towards the Andaman Islands, military radar-tracking reportedly suggests.

Two sources told Reuters that an unidentified aircraft that is believed to be Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was following a route between navigational waypoints ? indicating it was being flown by someone with aviation training ? when it was last plotted on military radar off Malaysia?s northwest coast.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-deliberately-flown-towards-indias-andaman-islands-military-radar/story-fnh81fz8-1226854085211

BANGKOK (AFP) - Thai radar picked up an "unknown aircraft" minutes after flight MH370 last transmitted its location but officials failed to report the findings earlier as the plane was not considered a threat, the air force said on Wednesday.

Although the signal was sporadic, the aircraft was later again picked up by Thai radar swinging north and disappearing over the Andaman Sea, Monthon added.

"It's not confirmed that the aircraft is MH370," he said, without giving the exact times of the later sightings.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/thai-radar-saw-unknown-aircraft-after-mh370-vanished-20140319

post-37120-0-40646100-1395207740.png

Pilot always seemed devious to me.

ClickHandler.ashx?ld=20140319&app=1&c=in

Some Remote Viewing info -- You decide:

... the aircraft is at 13.5 degrees N, 97.5 degrees E. He shows a map. That looks to be about 200 miles west of Bangkok.

The senior pilot intended to fly to Somalia but had a scuffle with the younger co-pilot and MH370 went down.

LOL

^ And you know that how ... ?

The US Military took it quite seriously in the 70's, 80's 90's.

You are confusing tea room readers with scientific Remote Viewing.

Remote Viewing techniques were pioneered by a group of scientists working with several highly gifted psychics, as part of a U.S. government-sponsored research program. Throughout 20 years of research and development, they developed a training methodology that enabled virtually anyone to be taught this powerful mind skill for information collection.

In the mid-1970?s at the Stanford Research Institute, a team of scientists and psychics developed a protocol that allowed test subjects to describe distant locations. This protocol, dubbed "remote viewing," proved more reliable than earlier attempts to simply pick random numbers or guess selected cards. In fact, it turned out to be accurate enough to support sensitive intelligence operations.

Equally remarkable, researchers found that these new and powerful mind skills could be taught to virtually anyone. A training model was developed and then refined by a military remote viewing unit. In 1995, this program came to light?and made headlines?when the CIA acknowledged its the existence of a clandestine program known as "Stargate." Under this program Military Intelligence personnel had undergone training to become psychic spies.

http://www.learnrv.com/faqs.cfm#history

You left out something super-important about Stargate (I'm sure just an oversight on your part)

The Stargate Project was terminated in 1995 with the conclusion that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. The information was vague and included a lot of irrelevant and erroneous data, there was also reason to suspect its project managers had changed the reports so they would fit background cues.[4]

Another gargantuan waste of taxpayers money on pseudo-scientific nonsense.

This Is The Most Plausible Theory For The Plane's Disappearance We've Heard Yet... By Henry Blodget Mar 19 2014, 4:10 PM
  . Shortly after takeoff, as Malaysia 370 was flying out over the ocean, smoke began filling the cockpit, perhaps from a tire on the front landing gear that had ignited on takeoff
? The flight?s captain immediately did exactly what he had been trained to do: Find the closest airport and turn the plane toward it so he could land.
? The closest appropriate airport was called Pulau Langkawi. It had a massive 13,000-foot runway. The captain programmed the destination into the flight computer. The auto-pilot turned the plane west and put it on a course right for the runway (the same heading the plane turned to)
? The captain and co-pilot tried to find the source of the smoke and fire, but it soon filled the cockpit and overwhelmed them (a tire fire would do this). It also shorted out cockpit systems one by one, including the transponder. The pilots passed out or died.
? With no one awake to instruct the auto-pilot to land, the plane kept flying on its last programmed course? right over Pulau Langkawi and out over the Indian Ocean. Eventually, 6 or 7 hours after the incident, it ran out of fuel and crashed.

Source

This is wild:

Was missing Malaysia Airlines flight hacked with mobile phone?

INTELLIGENCE chiefs fear the missing Malaysian airliner was hijacked by hackers taking over the controls using a mobile phone.

British anti-terror expert Dr Sally Leivesley said last night: ?It might well be the world?s first cyber hijack.?

Dr Leivesley, a former Home Office scientific adviser, said the hackers could change the plane?s speed, altitude and direction by sending radio signals to its flight management system. It could then be landed or made to crash by remote control. Possible culprits include criminal gangs, terrorists or a foreign power.

The chilling new theory emerged as the hunt for the missing Malaysia Airways Boeing 777 with 239 people on board became the biggest air-sea search in history.

More than a week after Flight MH370 vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, Malaysian police began searching the captain and co-pilot?s homes as it was finally confirmed that the disappearance was a ?deliberate act?.

Dr Leivesley, who runs her own company training businesses and governments to counter terrorist attacks, told the Sunday Express she believes a framework of malicious codes, triggered by a mobile phone, would have been able to override the aircraft?s security software.

?There appears to be an element of planning from someone with a very sophisticated systems engineering understanding,? she said.

?This is a very early version of what I would call a smart plane, a fly-by-wire aircraft controlled by electronic signals.

?It is looking more and more likely that the control of some systems was taken over in a deceptive manner, either manually, so someone sitting in a seat overriding the autopilot, or via a remote device turning off or overwhelming the systems.

?A mobile phone could have been used to do so or a USB stick.

?When the plane is air-side, you can insert a set of commands and codes that may initiate, on signal, a set of processes.?

Dr Leivesley said the hacking threat was laid bare late last year at a science conference in China.

She explained: ?What we are finding now is that it is possible with a mobile phone to initiate a signal to a preset piece of malicious software, or malware, in the computer that ?initiates a whole set of instructions.

?It is possible for hackers, be they part of organised crime or with government backgrounds, to get into the main computer network of the plane through the inflight, onboard entertainment system.

?If you have got any connections whatsoever between the computing systems, you can jump across and you can get into the flight critical ?system.

?To really protect your computer systems, you do not let anything ?connect with them and you would keep the inflight systems totally in their own loop so nothing whatsoever connects.

?There are now a number of ways, however, in which the gap between those systems and a handheld device like a mobile phone can be overcome.?

Last April, German security consultant Hugo Teso, who is also a commercial pilot, unveiled a way to hijack a plane remotely using a phone.

Addressing the Hack In The Box security summit in Amsterdam, he said he had spent three years dev?eloping a series of malicious codes on a mobile phone app called PlaneSploit that hacked into an aircraft?s security system.

more