Oddworld: New 'N' Tasty.

Abe is coming back in the new Oddworld remake New 'n' Tasty.

Very excited about this game after seeing the brand new gameplay trailer above. It was one of my first games and one of my favorites on the older PlayStations and am happy to see it coming to the PS4.

• Like 3

I remember when i bought my first PlayStation console it came with a demo disc including Oddworld. I was really amazed by its original gameplay style and had lots of fun even with the demo.

They seem to have maintain the same style, judging from the video so it looks like a must have for me.

• Like 2

I loved the first game so much and giving it a visual overhaul is great news!

Also it's worth noting that it is coming to VITA, PS3, PC, Mac, Linux and Wii U as well.

• Like 2

Oh man, that looks awesome! I loved Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus, but the next games had a different style so I didn't bother. Watching that trailer took me back. And now I'm psyched, depending on the release date it might make me go and buy the PS4.

• Like 2

so, no one know the release date?  

i LOVED the first game, it was one of the titles that blew my mind on original playstation, together with metal gear solid, tekken and gran turismo.

this games together were the reason people wanted to buy playstation.  and as you can see all of this franchises are still going strong.

• 2 months later...

Published on 5 Jun 2014

Abe's epic tale lies just around the corner.

This specially created E3 2014 trailer illustrates the drama and emotion that underpins a story of danger, desperation and the will to survive against all odds.

• Like 3