New dental website

Question

I'am about to develop a new website for my denist girlfriend. But she is not started at her own yet. I only have the name and the concept of the dentist-clinics database. The website is called crystalsmile.pl (so it is in polish). www.crystalsmile.pl - tell me what you think about this joomla layout :)

5 answers to this question

I do not understand Polish so text was wasted on me haha, but besides that I like the design. Simple and effective is exactly how you want a website.

Really depend on what your tying to get out of the website. If your trying g to design a website from a template that does not look like a template then no. It looks like a template. I'm a WordPress guy and if this is your first time using a cms then I would tell you to use WordPress because of the support you get.

Thank you all for the reply!

@Brendeth and @Kalint yes you could do the translation with Google translate, but I don?t know how good the translation would be.

@ACTIONpack okay, I'm more like Joomla guy - and for me it doesn?t matter if it looks like a template or not, as long as it looks good and it is functional. There are so many modules, plugins for joomla that makes my life easy :D Many good stuff are also free.

@Nikola Katic Yes.. There is a subsection called "Ciekawostki" (interesting facts) - here I put some interesting stuff about the statistics, about some dental news or tips and tricks for healthy teeth.

Thank for your effort.