36 posts in this topic

Posted

Macho? He looks gay, and overcompensating :p

Yeah, I wouldn't admit to being scared of him, not publicly.  ;)

Some overreaction going on here.  Looks like a tattoo, nothing like an actual gun, no dimension/depth.  And they (the tree trimmers) could have asked while he was standing there, no need to knock on the door.  Some people are just too jumpy and insecure.  :rolleyes:

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah, I wouldn't admit to being scared of him, not publicly.  ;)

Some overreaction going on here.  Looks like a tattoo, nothing like an actual gun, no dimension/depth.  And they (the tree trimmers) could have asked while he was standing there, no need to knock on the door.  Some people are just too jumpy and insecure.  :rolleyes:

People do tend to be "jumpy" when they think a firearm is involved.

Posted

People do tend to be "jumpy" when they think a firearm is involved.

Quite right I'm sure, some people are as demonstrated by this article.

Posted

It's not illegal to carry a weapon on your own property, concealed or otherwise.  Since he obviously couldn't/didn't brandish it, for what reason did the police even show up?

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not illegal to carry a weapon on your own property, concealed or otherwise.  Since he obviously couldn't/didn't brandish it, for what reason did the police even show up?

They were called because the workers were alarmed by his behavior and the appearance of a gun in his waistband of his pants/pajama bottoms. The gun turned out to be a tattoo, a mistake was made and was cleared up by law enforcement.

1 person likes this

Posted

large.jpg
4 people like this

Posted

^ :laugh:

SWAT will be glad to frisk her!

Posted

Did you see the picture?

20140319_458819_xml_2014_0318_tattoo_1.j

The tattoo could easily be confused with a real gun from a distance and I'm sure that was his intent. He looks like a thoroughly unpleasant individual.

It looks like a real gun if you are blind, or if you have no 3D vision depth perception. This is a ridiculous story, and most certainly a ridiculous tattoo. I agree though, he looks unpleasant and like a balding mobster.

Posted

I agree though, he looks unpleasant and like a balding mobster.

Given the Eagle atop a Swastika tattoo on his left bicep I imagine he's probably a white supremacist idiot.

Posted

He may be a supremacist; white, black, or purple with yellow polka dots - it doesn't matter. He has the same rights to freedom of speech, expression etc. anyone else does.

1 person likes this

Posted

He may be a supremacist; white, black, or purple with yellow polka dots - it doesn't matter. He has the same rights to freedom of speech, expression etc. anyone else does.

Did I argue he didn't?