Assassin's Creed: Unity revealed

I've already played five games in the series I'm not gonna start skippin em heh :)

I was quite behind with Brotherhood too, took me a few years to get Revelations.

I never skipped any either, except I'm skipping Rogue. One of the things is that it looks just like a rehash of Black Flag, and I didn't like Black Flag that much. 

I never skipped any either, except I'm skipping Rogue. One of the things is that it looks just like a rehash of Black Flag, and I didn't like Black Flag that much. 

I'm skipping it as well, time to move on to Unity and all the new goodness that it brings.  Rogue is just a rehash of the black flag system/game with a new character but I don't expect much out of it.  I'm also tired of sailing around, two games with that is enough for me.   I can't wait for unity and finally having a full stealth option in the game. 

It is amazing how much Assassin's Creed 3 lowered my enthusiasm for the franchise. I used to read everything and be into the whole lore of the games. Now since Desmond's story has finished, the current world storyline has seem to have taken a back seat and got lost a bit. Don't get me wrong, i really enjoyed Black Flag but i wasn't super excited for the release nor am i super excited for these two new games.

I hope they introduce the sci-fi element some more and perhaps have a new real world character to work with. The whole first person thing was not very engaging at all.

It is amazing how much Assassin's Creed 3 lowered my enthusiasm for the franchise. I used to read everything and be into the whole lore of the games. Now since Desmond's story has finished, the current world storyline has seem to have taken a back seat and got lost a bit. Don't get me wrong, i really enjoyed Black Flag but i wasn't super excited for the release nor am i super excited for these two new games.

I hope they introduce the sci-fi element some more and perhaps have a new real world character to work with. The whole first person thing was not very engaging at all.

I don't know, I think black flags "real world" sci-fi stuff was a good tease for them to start up a new "trilogy" or whatever with a new character.  I mean the others are there and so on.    Unity could be the start of it, don't know yet since they haven't talked, or never do talk, about the other "real world" side of the story/game.

I don't know, I think black flags "real world" sci-fi stuff was a good tease for them to start up a new "trilogy" or whatever with a new character.  I mean the others are there and so on.    Unity could be the start of it, don't know yet since they haven't talked, or never do talk, about the other "real world" side of the story/game.

I agree Black Flag seemed like a teaser. Which i hope it was.

All i've heard about the present day storyline is it is going to be different from Black Flag. So probably fourth person. You play the guy that sees the main character do things :laugh: