Wireless Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

While this post is a bit older I will say you clearly failed in your research. There are mechanical wireless keyboards and I have had this one for some time now.

It is Bluetooth 3.0, but there really is no lag with it. At least once I used a usb extention cable for my bluetooth adapter. Bluetooth 3.0 and 4.0 are pretty solid 2.4ghz RF, but suffer from a sort of line of sight connection. Once I got the dongle in front of my television I can kick up my foot rest or extend out on the couch and play with zero issues. I have played games like Brink, CS:GO, Sniper Elite V2, SE Nazi Zombie, Awesomenauts, L4D2, TMNT:Out of the Shadows, a few racing games, and various other things with no issues. Only problem is when someone walks in front of the television to block my view. :p

That actually looks pretty awesome, all sold out though :( And 2 AA batteries, I can not see that lasting that long? Then again my G602 lasts 3 months on those so..

That actually looks pretty awesome, all sold out though :( And 2 AA batteries, I can not see that lasting that long? Then again my G602 lasts 3 months on those so..

The batteries I put in day one are still kicking. Bluetooth 3.0 is decent on power consumption, but of course it is no 4.0. Good news is say for some reason your battery slot stopped working you can plug the included usb cable into a powered USB hub and use it for power and still be connected wirelessly to other devices. Sadly there is no charging of batteries through the USB connection as it was intended to be used wired as well. That being said I am tempted to buy a second upon pre-orders or off another retailer and try modding that feature in. It shouldn't be to hard I would think.

The problem with this keyboard is they take so long to get in stock via the main distributor. Pre-orders open up and it is best to get in early to be sure you get the Cherry MX switches you want. Of course there are some Chinese retailers that stock them too. Only problem I see with that is which to trust. You don't really want to get a knock off version. for the price you have to pay. =/

all sold out though

I forgot to mention the XArmor U9W. If you can't wait for pre-orders to open up for KBTalkings version you can get that as it has Cherry MX Brown switches. However, I have read some key arrays are blocked on the XArmor U9W and DOA's can happen a bit, but you can buy those off Amazon. It would be easier to return that way I suppose.

I have the Logitech G700s mouse and it's amazing in almost every aspect from the ergonomics, the sand paper finish on the sides and the printed anti-sweat material on ll the top surface and finger buttons.

I just wish it had much longer battery life though, not the 4 or 5 hours I usually get when gaming. With regular use I can get to 8 hours but it's still too low. If it was a wired mouse, it would be the best ever :/

If the OP is looking for wireless gaming mice, I would suggest researching battery life first. Then look at other features and price.

For mechanical keyboards, I was replacing my aging Sidewinder X6 a couple of months ago I wanted to go mechanical but none of the ones I could buy from or in Mexico had a Latinamerican layout or even a Spanish one. My top choice was the Corsair Vengeance K95. I ended up buying a Sidewinder X4 because I couldn't find the X6 which is stil my favorite KB of all time.

• 11 months later...

If your priority is having a good rest after school or work and playing a couple of fights or screw up the game play in Dota while sitting on the couch one of the best keyboard for this CM Storm QuickFire. I read about this here. It's cool!

• George P locked this topic