Which NFL team will miss the playoffs?

What do you think?

/edit Whoops. Got too excited about the new forum. Can someone....anyone....put "They will all make the playoffs" as the last option? Thx.

Edited by BOOGSoftball

ive said from the beginning it will take parcells 2 years to get the cowboys to the playoffs. im going to stand by that. they may win one more game.

ive said from the beginning it will take parcells 2 years to get the cowboys to the playoffs. im going to stand by that. they may win one more game.

Them are fightin words, Catnip. :laugh:

Nah...I wouldn't be suprised....they do have a difficult schedule ahead. But your Falcons beat em.

That wasn't a good day for me. :)

Them are fightin words, Catnip. :laugh:

Nah...I wouldn't be suprised....they do have a difficult schedule ahead. But your Falcons beat em.

That wasn't a good day for me. :)

that was the best day of the year for me. i was bragging to everyone the next day, saying how doug johnson would hold everything down until vick came back, boy was i wrong. vick finally starts sunday though, what a relief that will be, although i dont think much is gonna come from a 2-10 start :/

that was the best day of the year for me. i was bragging to everyone the next day, saying how doug johnson would hold everything down until vick came back, boy was i wrong. vick finally starts sunday though, what a relief that will be, although i dont think much is gonna come from a 2-10 start :/

What bugs me about The vick comeback is that a lot of people were dissing him for taking his sweet time to come back from the injury...saying he wasn't training hard enough to help the healing go quicker. That's the biggest line of bull. He was out 8 weeks....10 weeks. The season is already lost. I say take your time, make sure you are good and healed, and then, make next year the year.

Good for you, Michael. You did the right thing. He will be awesome.

What bugs me about The vick comeback is that a lot of people were dissing him for taking his sweet time to come back from the injury...saying he wasn't training hard enough to help the healing go quicker. That's the biggest line of bull. He was out 8 weeks....10 weeks. The season is already lost. I say take your time, make sure you are good and healed, and then, make next year the year.

Good for you, Michael. You did the right thing. He will be awesome.

im a season ticket holder, and its incredible how many of the people at the games i have heard bitching about how they deserve better than this, how vick owes it to them to come back. while it would be great to be in the playoff race right now, and theres a chance that if vick would have come back 4 or 5 weeks ago we could be, but what if he had gotten hurt worse, perhaps with a career threatening injury? then yeah, we get some more excitement this year, but ill trade in this year for the potential of many great years with him as QB. ive been a falcons fan my whole life, so whats one more losing season?

im a season ticket holder, and its incredible how many of the people at the games i have heard bitching about how they deserve better than this, how vick owes it to them to come back. while it would be great to be in the playoff race right now, and theres a chance that if vick would have come back 4 or 5 weeks ago we could be, but what if he had gotten hurt worse, perhaps with a career threatening injury? then yeah, we get some more excitement this year, but ill trade in this year for the potential of many great years with him as QB. ive been a falcons fan my whole life, so whats one more losing season?

Exactly. Sure. A winning season would be great. But when you have someone that special, you don't want to take chances on a season that was already a disappointment to begin with.

See: Troy Aikman. Shoulda played a lot longer than he did.

What do you think?

/edit Whoops. Got too excited about the new forum. Can someone....anyone....put "They will all make the playoffs" as the last option? Thx.

PM An Admin

I think the Vikings will miss the playoffs. They've got the biggest chance of missing it out of all those teams.

Their defense has been going down the drain and its being exposed left and right.

I voted for the Cowboys, guess I still have some resentment against Quinthy (writeen as he would say it :D )for all the years of mediocre play at UGA. Seriously, I think they havae had the easiest schedule so far and are not as good as their record shows.

What a lot of people are ****ed about is that his bone healed after about 6 weeks. Since then he is been complaining of soft tissue soreness (muscles, ligaments, tendons, etc.) So the chance of "hurting himself more" wasn't really an issue, the leg was completely healed. He just didn't want to play with the pain. That's fine and all, but a lot of guys with smaller paychecks play hurt all the time. He is young though and maybe as he ages he will lose the prima donna stuff I feel is developing.

Just look at Brett Favre, has he ever not been injured? Yet I don't think he has ever missed a start at Green Bay.

I voted for the Cowboys, guess I still have some resentment against Quinthy (writeen as he would say it :D )for all the years of mediocre play at UGA. Seriously, I think they havae had the easiest schedule so far and are not as good as their record shows.

Actually, at the beginning of the season, they had the toughest schedule in the NFL. Injuries have helped that. Like I have said, the Eagles have only beaten one team with a winning record so far, so the same argument can be made. I think both the Eagles and the Cowboys will get in.

i agree with boog on the cowboys and eagles making, but i look for an early exit from both teams. i however think the strong ravens won't make it. with the remaining games, i think it might be concievable for them to slip and fall out of the picture. (plus i dont like them :yes:)

• 4 weeks later...