inFamous: Second Son has blitzed its way to the top of the UK charts, pushing Titanfall down to third place in its second week on sale.

Sneaking its way between the two games was Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, which sold 58 percent of its copies on the PlayStation 4 and 20 percent on Xbox One. The remaining amount was split between 15 percent on PS3 and 7 percent on 360.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD launched in fourth, while last week's number two, Dark Souls II, dropped to seventh.

The rest of the top ten was rounded out by South Park: The Stick of Truth in fifth, FIFA 14 in sixth, The Lego Movie Video Game in eighth, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare in ninth, and Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition in tenth.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/infamous-and-mgs-5-knock-titanfall-to-third-in-uk-chart/1100-6418489/

I think what matters here is, who isn't buying Dark Souls 2? And also, dat Minecraft, *Notch wipes his arse with another few $100 bills*.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/infamous-and-mgs-5-knock-titanfall-to-third-in-uk-chart/1100-6418489/

I think what matters here is, who isn't buying Dark Souls 2? And also, dat Minecraft, *Notch wipes his arse with another few $100 bills*.

Not many can handle the unapologetically hard, no hand holding, deadly environment and enemies.

I love the series myself. You have to play smart, and never drop your guard and think to succeed. 

Honestly, I'm surprised Ground Zeroes sold more than Titanfall. I can believe Infamous, but Ground Zeroes?

Same, I knew inFamous would rank high.. surprised MGS did after all the backlash.. However I am sure the 30$ price tag helped.

Not surprised infamous is up there, and PS4 gamers need something decent to play so even the horribly short Metal Gear would fly off the shelves at the low price

ShopTo editor has said inFamous has debuted at lower than Titanfall, so Titanfall dropped a bit

knFKm5j.jpg

Well I guess the Titanfall spike is over.  X1 sales back into the toilet. 

Considering how bad the X1 version of MGS5 GZ is compared to the ps4, its not shocking that the combination of that game and Infamous would really carry the ps4 console sales.

Well I guess the Titanfall spike is over.  X1 sales back into the toilet. 

Considering how bad the X1 version of MGS5 GZ is compared to the ps4, its not shocking that the combination of that game and Infamous would really carry the ps4 console sales.

I am enjoying MGS V on my Xbox One and it's not nearly as bad as you're trying to portray; but hey; whatever makes you happy.

And X1 sales into the toilet? What planet are you from? Both are selling strong; and you should be happy about that.

ShopTo editor has said inFamous has debuted at lower than Titanfall, so Titanfall dropped a bit

knFKm5j.jpg

Pretty much what myself and most of us predicted.

I am enjoying MGS V on my Xbox One and it's not nearly as bad as you're trying to portray; but hey; whatever makes you happy.

And X1 sales into the toilet? What planet are you from? Both are selling strong; and you should be happy about that.

As far as MGS 5 goes, I'm basing my point on the screenshots posted in this forum. There was a drastic difference in static images.

Now hey, if it looks good in motion, then that is good. I just thought that if it looked like that in screenshots, it would show up in motion. You're right that it probably doesn't look 'bad' on the X1.

Maybe toilet was too strong a word. I'm just basing that on the info posted around here showing just how well the ps4 is doing in the UK vs the X1. The articles seem to point to X1 sales falling off after a short spike.

I really do hope both sell well in the end.

I'm not surprised considering Playstation 4's figures.  Ground Zeroes is basically for MGS fans tho, someone whose never played MGS is probably going to be utterly lost with whats going on.

Pretty pathetic Xbone cant handle GZ at 1080p.  Maybe Kojima should send some assets to the cloud to help it LOL!

Pretty pathetic Xbone cant handle GZ at 1080p.  Maybe Kojima should send some assets to the cloud to help it LOL!

The bigger concern should be why the 360 version and the x1 version are so similar. Apparently, Kojima and his team couldn't get the better hardware of the x1 to do much beyond a little higher frame rate.

The bigger concern should be why the 360 version and the x1 version are so similar. Apparently, Kojima and his team couldn't get the better hardware of the x1 to do much beyond a little higher frame rate.

Titanfall is Xbone exclusive and cloud enabled and can only shell out 729p.  What the hells that about?

Oh and Fox Engine is last gen.

Both versions are hilariously bad. I'm honestly surprised that anyone would buy it. I'm guessing it's because of the name.

Actually most reviews i've read says Ground Zeroes gameplay is extremely solid but the game doesn't have enough content for a 30$ title. Should be somewhere around 5 to 10$.

Giant Bomb reviewer said it's one of the best MGS gameplay ever but since the game is only 2 hours it's not worth 30$.

Titanfall is Xbone exclusive and cloud enabled and can only shell out 729p.  What the hells that about?

Oh and Fox Engine is last gen.

Cloud enabled means nothing. The Titanfall devs are using servers for MP hosting and managing AI.

As far as the resolution, you're right. I don't know why it ended up that way.