autistic child brain

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 -T-

-T-

Trapmaster

• 2,573 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:11

It'll be good to have a genuine marker to diagnose Autism, as it seems these days, for many, it's used as a cop out excuse for bad parenting. 

#32 +MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop

Miniman

• 6,900 posts
  • Phone: HTC 8X / Nexus 5

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:15

Just leaving this here for the truth... (nsfw language)

#33 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 17,577 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:53

^^ PRECISELY!!!!

* Aluminum. Cookware, aluminum foil food wraps and use in cooking, deodorants, antacids etc. etc. etc.

* our bodies produce formaldehyde as a result of DNA demethylation (an important process for controlling gene expression, such as in developing embryos) and other biological processes, with a normal blood concentration of about 2-3μg of formaldehyde/gram of blood.

* glutamates are also a natural constituent of our diet and bodies. The real problem in MSG is its high sodium content, bad for blood pressure etc., which makes glutamic acid into a salt which is easily dissolved without the metallic taste of other salts. It activates the highly desirable umami taste. Look it up.

* you get more mercury from regularly eating wild caught fish and other environmental and diet sources than from timerosal.

Etc.

And as has been said, autism is caused in the uterus during he late first to early second trimester. As such, it's not what the born child is exposed to but what the mother has been expose to shortly before and during pregnancy, especially fire retardants, pesticides etc.

#34 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 2,992 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 19:18

<snip>

DocM covered most of these adequately. You're exposed to such substances daily in much larger amounts, you're just pointing at a list with the subtle implication that these substances are somehow harmful.

It's really quite a dishonest tactic.

#35 simplezz

simplezz

Neowinian Senior

• 2,844 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 19:38

Don't forget Monsato products and cell phone/WiFi radiation too as possible causes.

Anything that affects the mother, also affects the child. Therefore, environmental influences cannot be discounted. Remember, this discovery doesn't explain the cause of the neural development disruption. It's quite possible that manmade toxins and genetically modified foods could be causing a whole host of conditions. 

#36 DKAngel

DKAngel

That i cannot own ....I shall destroy

• 2,202 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 15:26

wish i had been vaccinated against chickenpox :/ ive ended up with it twice and ive scarred both times thanks to it :/ it was painful iw as sick and i would not wish that on my own children, i basically spent 2 weeks in a salen bath