They need to make it so its online and all your friends can have Goats in the same game too :D

They said that because they just cobbled the game together and have left it intentionally buggy that the physics just wouldn't work with multiplayer :(

Found a couple of more fun things there, if you climb to the top of the tower in the field that you start in and go through the top door... well... you'll just need to go and see for yourselves :P

• Like 1

lol this HAS to be GOATY! *hint hint*

anyways, when i first saw this on steam i thought it was April's Fools, but the game looks amazing! the disclaimer is also very good: "Disclaimer: Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.". :laugh:

and the key features are awesome!

Something funny for a change isn't necessarily "dumbing down."

It my world it's "dumbing down" and you realize some people will play this game seriously.  

It my world it's "dumbing down" and you realize some people will play this game seriously.

I'd argue that anyone playing any game "seriously" is doing it wrong :p

I for one am looking forward to playing it. It'll be a refreshing waste of time :D

Man, I'm RIGHT about to click buy now after going through Paypal and everything, and then the steam store goes down.  :angry:

Really enjoying the release update, some funny stuff in it! I've played it for 6 hours now and I've been laughing the whole time. Even if I never went back to play it I'd still feel that it was money well spent, I've definitely got ?6.99 worth of entertainment out of it.... and I've not even tried any of the workshop content yet! Just need to find 7 more collectibles to get the final achievement, determined not to use a guide though! 

I've gotten most of the collectables (Apart from a couple of the Sanctum items and some statues I simply can't get to), it's definitely GOATY for me.

It's a fun sandbox game where you play as a goat (or a tall goat, or a feather goat), how exactly can you play it seriously?

Would it change your mind if i said there was a crop circle in it?

I just bought it today and played it for an hour, before I got stuck in a ceiling ireversably and had to quit.. when I started playing again I noticed you could lick!  Then I realised what the whole pentagram was about and got my first mutator.

The mutators are pretty funny, like the tall goat, built goat.  When I used demon goat power and spazzed out in the air like the old car game Stunts I kept seeing new areas!  Will play it again and muck with the mutators more I think.

I still haven't gotten into that shipping container hanging off the crane either.

Ended up playing it for about 2 hours before I got bored. Not bad for a game that I was expecting to spend about 20 minutes on :p

PewDiePie recently did a series of videos about this game, and they are hilarious--I nearly wet myself laughing. If you don't follow him, you totally should--he's the #1 biggest channel on YT for a reason--but even if you don't, at least go watch the goat sim ones :laugh: :rofl:

In everyone else`s world its called "comedy".

Not all games have a serious theme, and even those that do should not be taken seriously. The clue is in the name "game".

• Like 3