ak-47 twitter derby

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• 9,319 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:56

Not a chance in hell.  This is far more likely to have been done to sabotage his political career more than anything else, and there's far more chance of that happening than the opposite.

Yes, one mistake, one slip is all it takes to get one's carrier in politics buried. He surely didn't think it through when he made that twit; unless it was all intentional.

If he's an amateur, he's gone.

If this affair had been planned in advance, he must have assessed all his risks.

#32 Slarlac249

Slarlac249

Conquest FTW!

• 4,457 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:45

the photo does make him look terroristy.

#33 leesmithg

leesmithg

The Major!

• 9,486 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:01

Best way to get pains in the arse after your skin is to, open up a social media account like facebook and also a secondary media account like twitter.

My partner, well the last school she worked at, she lost her job, because a nasty parent went on a with hunt found her facebook account and complained about her mentioning

she would like to lynch certain children because of their behaviour.

I don't have a facebook account, I want my private life kept private, I do have a twitter account for my cricket club and to get free software.

The councilor should know better.

1% of the electorate will see it as bad boy tactics, 99% won't and will find it offensive.

He should lose his office.

Just to correct what I wrote, was not my partner, it was a L.S.A. at her school that has or had the facebook account. Witch hunt also.

#34 Som

Som

Neowinian

• 783 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:04

people make such a fuss over nothing