Origin Access and Origin Access Premier

If you like those games you might also want to check out Satellite Reign.  It's a spiritual successor in development from many of the same developers as the Syndicate games.

I seen that on Steam, and have it on my follow list and wishlist. very hopeful that it's syndicate 2015.  but far to expencive for early access, like the look of that other one off world trader is it? they guy behind it use to work on civilization. but again

I'm with you on that.  I don't like playing pre-release versions of games (Alphas, Betas, or Steam Early Access).  I backed Satellite Reign on kickstarter but I have no intention of actually playing it on early access.  I've got enough games to hold me over until it's actually released (then I'll get the DRM-free GoG version)

so you won't be needing your steam key :shifty:

only kiddin I'll buy it on sale or when it's finished

• 1 month later...

I completely forgot about the "On The House" program.

I am not seeing Ultima 8 any more, I see something called "Amazing Adventures The Caribbean Secret"

Anyone know if it Is good? Never played it. Better or worse than Ultima VII? Working on windows 8.1?

8.1 AND 10 (just like Theme Hospital) and like TH, another DOSBox special.  Quite frankly, I'm hoping the Hot Pursuit reboot comes to OTH soon.

I completely forgot about the "On The House" program.

I am not seeing Ultima 8 any more, I see something called "Amazing Adventures The Caribbean Secret"

Still seeing Ultima 8 and the game you mentioned is 5 euros for me.

Anyone know if it Is good? Never played it. Better or worse than Ultima VII? Working on windows 8.1?

A lot worse apparently (haven't played either):

• 2 months later...

Zuma Revenge is the latest OTH game

Yes - a Windows game this is (playable on 10 sans issues) - I have the prequel and therefore grabbed this one.  (If you're familiar with the LUXOR series, this is the competition to it.)

Hop (ribbit) to it, people.

• 3 weeks later...

Titanfall hit Origin Game Time last week; this week it's Plants vs. Zombies - Garden Warfare.  Other than their size, both are ideal for Windows 10 PCs - including portables in most cases.  Even better, when GameTime ends, neither is $20USD.

Mulch your enemies.

• 1 month later...

Yes indeedy - I originally bought both as part of the Tenth Anniversary Collection.  Downloading as I type this.

Apparently Red Alert 2 was more popular than EA anticipated. For right now, the game has been removed from OTH and Theme Hospital is back as the OTH game.

Wow, you guys are loving Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™On the House! the demand is so high that we need some time to cool down our servers. Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™ will return to on the house very shortly.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house

I already own RA2 and YR (bought them when they originally released) but grabbed the free Origin copies anyway, since it'll be nice to have a digital copy incase something ever happens to my discs :p plus can play without needing the discs! :happy:

Can we play Red Alert 2 in 1080p like we can for other old games like Balder's Gate, Fallout and Planescape? Is it still worth it?

No idea - I haven't fired up RA2 yet; though it WOULD be nice.  Still, I kinda doubt it (since Generals and ZH don't support 1080p, and they are newer than RA2).

Still seeing Ultima 8 and the game you mentioned is 5 euros for me.

A lot worse apparently (haven't played either)

Lol. Spoony is talking as an Ultima fan. Its actually a relatively good game in its own right, but it was a disappointment from the previous Ultima games just because it departed from the Ultima formula. There are a few frustrating things, like platform puzzles, where if you fall into a puddle of water, you die, but its mostly a fun game. It has a really nice atmosphere, and you get to do fun things like climb into locked buildings, wander through catacombs, figure out physics puzzles. The plot elements are also well done, and the game is very cinematic.

• 2 months later...