To clean up the pinned topics of the Computer Gaming subsection please consolidate all of your PC gaming IDs in this topic (Steam, Origin, Battle.net, Games for Windows Live etc).

It has been some time since the original topics were created and many members will either no longer be active or have possibly changed ID since they originally posted.

Feel free to use this topic not only to add friends but to also arrange multiplayer games. If anyone knows of anything similar to TrueAchievements / TrueTrophies that the consoles have we could also create our own leaderboards.

Please make sure you clearly label each ID and what service it belongs to.

-----

Old topics (for archive):

Your PC Gaming Names

Steam name/profile list.

Origin (EADM) ID/profile list

Neowin Gamers Index

That's cool.  I did forget to put my PC IDs in those threads when I switched full-time to PC gaming.

In any case, I'm zman982 on Origin and on Steam.

• 5 weeks later...

It's acquabob on Steam, same on Origin, though I use Origin rarely, if at all.

Oh wait, I actually forgot:

acquabob (no caps) on Steam and Origin.

kindheart1999 on PlayStation 3

Steam/Origin/Others: FusionOpz 

I like to keep it simple.

• 3 weeks later...

Youngsalo on Steam/Origin

@TheExperiment: I use the same ID on Warframe, loving the chaos of the Nova Frame. Reminds me of Singularity/Warp detonations in Mass Effect :rofl:

Here's mine:

• steam: datbigbass
  • psn R1: lordchucknorris
  • psn R2: dakshunt

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

CrossCheck39 on Origin and UPlay, =(eGO)=CrossCheck on steam and xXCrossCheck on MineCraft.

Since we are on the subject of PC Gaming. If any of you are looking for a well organized and managed gaming community thats been running for 8 years to play with you all should check out http://edge-gamers.com. We feature divisions in CS:S/CS:GO, TF2, Battlefield BC2, BF3, BF4, DOD;S, Minecraft along with League of Legends, Arma, Garrys Mod, WoW, Archage, Dota2 and Planetside 2. We run clean servers in most of those gameswith well trained admins.

If you stop by and see if it is a community you would like to join pm me on our forums http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/member.php?u=38579 and i can guide you through the application process.

I am usually playing Minecraft at our server mine.edge-gamers.com. our minecraft server is a casual survival with no griefing, grief protection, MCMMO,  Economy and also have a Minigame server where we host events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday

you can also find me on our TS3 server at ts.edge-gamers.com in our Minecraft channel.

Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself

• 1 month later...