How do you eat pizza - with your hands or fork and knife?

220 members have voted

1. 1. How do you eat pizza?

• With your hands.
    • With fork and knife.
    • I don't like pizza.

I usually make my own pizza with so much sauce, cheese and other toppings that I have to use a fork to eat it otherwise its all over the place.

Pizza can only be eaten with hands.

I hope you wash your hands first and have not been keeping your hands warm before eating.

Me, I when in a take-it-away restaurant and have a vegetarian burger with bun, I eat with a knife and fork,

Eating with your hand, main meals is bad manners,

Eating in public is bad manners.

Depends on the pizza. Unless it's a half a foot high and super sloppy though, 99% of the time it's with your hands. Folded over like a proper pizza of course, none of that little square nonsense. Sometimes miss living in NYC just because of the pizza.

I usually make my own pizza with so much sauce, cheese and other toppings that I have to use a fork to eat it otherwise its all over the place.

Same. In fact I've just made the dough for tonight. I'm going with vegetables, tuna and anchovies for the toppings, along with generous amounts of mozzarella. :D

Generally with a knife and fork. I find it easier to dip the pieces into the mayo pot and when I've finished I can just collect together all the leftover pieces of pineapple.

Generally with a knife and fork. I find it easier to dip the pieces into the mayo pot and when I've finished I can just collect together all the leftover pieces of pineapple.

You sick bastard.

• Like 3

"i don't like pizza"  - said no one ever.

well i just ate pizza that i made, for dinner. and guess what? i ate with my mouth, i dunno why mouth isn't in the poll...

Start with a knife and fork when hot, finish with my hands unless it's the messy kind..  One of our local pizzerias has a melted butter/garlic dip for the crust ends,  yummy yummy!

It depends. If there's not a gigantic amount on them it's with my hands (which is nearly always).

Depending on the rigidity of the pizza and how it arrives I either just eat them slice by slice or fold the whole thing in two and eat it as a sort of instant-calzone-sandwich.

• Like 1

I have no choice but to eat pizza with a knife and fork. I used to scarf it down with my hands, but bariatric surgery has made me a knife and forker for life now. :(

You can remove the "I don't like pizza" option, Hitler's dead!

Whhhaaaattt, you mean to tell me that this isn't Hitler?

pizza-food-Hitler-delivery-735005.jpeg

Heck, if that's not Hitler then there's no Santa Claus! :laugh:

....and three other Hitler joke images, the last one being rather risque

979dbafdf432d06dfbbfb02ea2f170fdff1a7b6e

Pizza-Hitler.jpg

chef-gordon-ramsay-meme-hitler.jpg

It depends. Most of time, with my hands, but on more social occasions (like in a restaurant), I use a fork and knife.