Countries With Average BMIs

zjjpcn.jpg
Big: The countries which contain the heaviest and lightest citizens can be revealed today. This graphic shows the countries which have the highest averages of body mass index
2r2bvah.jpg
Slim: Adults who have an average body weight of between 18.5 and 24.9 are generally considered to have the ideal body weight for their height
b6a9on.jpg
Interesting: It may be surprising for many that France is quite low down in the list, despite is reputation as being a food loving nation
23iw8i8.jpg
Light: These are the countries with the lowest BMI, many of which are among the poorest nations in the world. Bangladesh is bottom of the list
2hg5slc.jpg
Source

Someone told me once to marry an Amish Girl because they have some sort of genetic mutation cause by generations of inbreeding that makes it extremely hard for them to get fat lol

As far as the french, i am more than 50% and im fat :cry:

Ahh BMI, the thing that tells me I'm borderline obese. Maybe I just hide it well because I'm 6 foot 3, but generally nobody thinks I'm fat when they look at me. Co-incidentally theres a guy in my workplace that is within "healthy" and he has the physique of Skeletor.