Color Laser Printer and scanner

Speaking of the brother printer software, on the one at my work, you DO have to do a reinstall if its IP ever changes if you care about remote scanning. Reason being is that the scanner software is non-standard and you can't reconfigure the IP (you can reconfigure the IP for fax/printer functionality since that is just standard Windows configuration options).

Hi,

just wanted to give some feedback. I know I opened a thread and hardly came back, I got swamped with work this week and hardly had any time. Sorry about that.

So, anyway, after reading a quite a few of reviews on the models you guys suggested, and on some others I found online, we ended up getting another HP Photosmart 6520 model. After going through a lot of printers with the features that we wanted, we noticed that they would start at 300?+. In addition, the toner refills/replacements were also a bit on the more expensive side. We saw a good deal on the Photosmart 6520 in a local shop and went with that one again. We still had some cartridges left over, as well as photo paper we could use with it. Even if after ~3 years this printer gives up again, 90? for that isn't so bad. We can get the replacement cartridges for less than 30? and that is also a good deal.

Thanks again for all your input!