Motorola Moto G : New Verizon Wireless Prepaid Phone.

This one slipped by me. For a while now the only phones on verizon prepaid, had to be 3G only. Thus giving you a phone selection of old phones. Up until now the best phone I found (ram wise) was the HTC Incredible 2. Now out of nowhere I was on verizon's prepaid site looking at phone choices for my mom and found that  Motorola has released the Moto G out of contract 3G only Verizon Prepaid Phone.

moto_G_photo4.jpg

Moto G Specs

Screen : 4.5 Inches

CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1200 MHz

Ram : 1 GB

Battery : Non removable

Resolution : 1280 by 720

Size : 8GB or 16 GB

SD Card : No

Rear Camera : 5 Mega Pixels

Front Camera : 1.2 mega Pixels

Price

8GB Model is $99

http://www.amazon.com/Moto-Verizon-Prepaid-Phone-Only/dp/B00HPP3QD6/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1396218165&sr=1-1&keywords=Moto+G+verizon

16GB Model is $99

Not to e used as a contract phone prepaid only.

My mom just got this phone. It's a REALLY nice phone. Had this phone been out when I had Verizon Prepay I would have dropped $200 for the 16GB model in a heart beat and would still be on prepaid.

from everything i have seen about this its probably the best pre-paid device you can get on  Verizon at the moment, 

from everything i have seen about this its probably the best pre-paid device you can get on  Verizon at the moment, 

Yep before this phone you were stuck using the iphone 4/4s or a 3 year old android phone with 512 meg of ram and android 2.3