Seems legit.

3 people like this

Posted

How genuinely insulting!

4 people like this

Posted

April Fools?

Posted

Cool story. Do you even bother to look up this "schtuff" before posting it? First of all, Michelle's father died in 1991... Seven years before his "diagnosis"...

Posted

Cool story. Do you even bother to look up this "schtuff" before posting it? First of all, Michelle's father died in 1991... Seven years before his "diagnosis"...

Look at today's date again.

Posted

:laugh:

Posted

Fascinating. I don't think she's a man.. But she is a very masculine woman. Masculine features in black women are pretty common.

Posted

Watch the video.

And I don't have the adam's apple either ...

Published on Mar 11, 2014

1 person likes this

Posted

This is even low for the conspiracy section. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Making fun of transgender people now?

Posted

It wouldn't necessarily surprise me if she was a man, though I'm doubtful.  I think the only way to know for sure is a genetic test... And that's not going to happen... So all we have here is a mountain of unconfirmed circumstantial evidence.  And that by itself leaves, at best, only 99% certainty of Michelle Obama being a man.  And well, 99% chance means just that...  out of every 100 theoretical comparisons, 99 will be correct, and 1 will not be.  Therefore it is possible that Michelle Obama is that 1%. 

There is actually a few other possible scenarios.  1. She could have been born a hermaphrodite, and thus could exhibit both male and female characteristics.  2.  She could have been exposed to testosterone accidentally early in life, which would cause her to develop some male characteristics...  and 3.  She could just be one of those freakish manly women that DO EXIST but are admittedly rare. 

Posted

Obama are not known to be womanizer or even close with female friends, unlike his democrat predecessor.

Which lead to suspect that Obama is Gay, and Michelle being 'male-ish' probably a god-sent for Obama.

Posted

Obama are not known to be womanizer or even close with female friends, unlike his democrat predecessor.

Which lead to suspect that Obama is Gay, and Michelle being 'male-ish' probably a god-sent for Obama.

So now NOT being a womanizer equates being gay? 

2 people like this

Posted

Even if it were true it doesn't matter.

1 person likes this

Posted

The problem is stuff like this is claimed the other 364 days a year.  :laugh:

1 person likes this

Posted

It wouldn't necessarily surprise me if she was a man, though I'm doubtful.  I think the only way to know for sure is a genetic test... And that's not going to happen... So all we have here is a mountain of unconfirmed circumstantial evidence.  And that by itself leaves, at best, only 99% certainty of Michelle Obama being a man.  And well, 99% chance means just that...  out of every 100 theoretical comparisons, 99 will be correct, and 1 will not be.  Therefore it is possible that Michelle Obama is that 1%. 

There is actually a few other possible scenarios.  1. She could have been born a hermaphrodite, and thus could exhibit both male and female characteristics.  2.  She could have been exposed to testosterone accidentally early in life, which would cause her to develop some male characteristics...  and 3.  She could just be one of those freakish manly women that DO EXIST but are admittedly rare. 

Giving birth kind of excludes the possibility of having been born male...

1 person likes this

Posted

Michelle's level of testosterone is definitely higher than that of her husband! :D

4 people like this

Posted

Michelle Obama, I'd hit that!

Posted

2nd April. What's your point?

Posted

Wow, how incredibly insulting, ungracious, possibly racist and disrespectful of you. I'm sure you'd be laughing like a drain if someone insulted your mother or sister like that yes?

3 people like this

Posted

April fools aside, this is the sort of crap that should be banned from Neowin, not naughty words in a NSFW thread.

3 people like this

Posted

Among all the ridiculous crap Hum has posted over the years this has to be one of the most ridiculous threads.

hGP1zd9.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

April fools aside, this is the sort of crap that should be banned from Neowin, not naughty words in a NSFW thread.

Spot on.  You wanna look at how "the public" see Neowin, then look at threads like this!

2 people like this

Posted

This thread should just be deleted.

2 people like this