Weird mouse dragging quality

I have a problem with my brand new mouse I bought because the previous 2 were stupid the last one being as bick as a brick.The mouse is OK but it has a weird draggin quality.In game like sc I can make grand movements and its nice and it smooth however when I want to click on something specific like a small little probe there is a weird dragging quality to my mouse movement.

So I plugged in one of my older stupid mouses and its exactly the same

Does anybody know what can be the cause

I have a problem with my brand new mouse I bought because the previous 2 were stupid the last one being as bick as a brick.The mouse is OK but it has a weird draggin quality.In game like sc I can make grand movements and its nice and it smooth however when I want to click on something specific like a small little probe there is a weird dragging quality to my mouse movement.

Check your Mouse settings some form of acceleration.

Also, try different surfaces. If the surface is clear or has a high gloss sheen it may cause this effect. If the game has a raw input or mouse smoothing setting try turning that on or off.

I am looking at my mouse properties and I cant find it what is enhance pointer precision?

Try turning that on and off. Test each suggested setting separately to weed out which one is the problem. 

I am looking at my mouse properties and I cant find it what is enhance pionter precision?

It is mouse acceleration.

MS was just too dumb to call it this way.

I downloaded a registry fix because disableing it does not work completly and I am pretty sure its much better.

And nice and accurate to I tested it in 1 sc game and at some piont I had to micro 2 stalkers against 6 zealots because we both played cheeses so we ended up with a really weird game and I micro really well able to click on the zealots with the lowest health

I am pretty sure its much better 

I downloaded a registry fix because disableing it does not work completly and I am pretty sure its much better.

And nice and accurate to I tested it in 1 sc game and at some piont I had to micro 2 stalkers against 6 zealots because we both played cheeses so we ended up with a really weird game and I micro really well able to click on the zealots with the lowest health

I am pretty sure its much better 

Glad you sorted it out!