Cortana on iOS and Android?

Does anybody else think that Microsoft will port Cortana to other platforms? I have a pretty good feeling they will be doing it purely so that more number of people use Bing and other MS Services. Maybe they will do this through their Bing app which is available on competing devices.

No. Apple doesn't allow Siri to be replaced. Not sure about Android. I doubt it. It should remain a WP only feature.

Haha, no. Cortana is going to be a key point of WP8.

iOS has Siri and Android has its own version.

No. Apple doesn't allow Siri to be replaced. Not sure about Android. I doubt it. It should remain a WP only feature.

Google Now is on iOS?

Maybe a limited version just for search, but the WP one is integrated throughout the OS and other apps can tie into it as well. I don't see how they could 'port' that over very easily.

Google Now is on iOS?

Yes and on Android.

Some Android phones have 2 voice systems. One is Google Now and other is factory's voice system such as Samsung, HTC, etc.

Haha, no. Cortana is going to be a key point of WP8.

iOS has Siri and Android has its own version.

If anything, I'd like to see Cortana come to Windows.  Yes - as in Windows 8+/RT.

Cortana on Windows would be a fitting hallmark toward something that has been written about, made movies about, even written about for as long as I've been alive - and I was born the year JFK was inaugurated.

Being able - if you wanted - to not only talk to your computer as a means of navigation, but have it answer back.

Notice I am thinking of Cortana for Windows as an option - NOT a requirement.

The uses are legion - merely in terms of ADA compliancy.

If anything, I'd like to see Cortana come to Windows.  Yes - as in Windows 8+/RT.

Cortana on Windows would be a fitting hallmark toward something that has been written about, made movies about, even written about for as long as I've been alive - and I was born the year JFK was inaugurated.

Being able - if you wanted - to not only talk to your computer as a means of navigation, but have it answer back.

Cortana, I want to play Halo.

• Like 2

Not a chance happening 

Cortana can only come to iOS if someone were to port the source code and then release it on Cydia. Cant see that happening anytime soon.

On iOS, probably sandboxed into the Bing app, like Google Now is in the Google app.

One thing people forget Cortana needs signals to work great. Windows phone market share is not that great so that is a problem. So I can see a limited form of cortana coming to iOS or android. Of course it will not be as integrated or have the features that it will have on windows phone.

Microsoft could, but for business and competitive reasons they might not at first.

If they start making money through services and products of the use of Cortana, such as the way Google has part most of Google Now to iOS, they probably will. 

Didn't they say that is the plan? Xbox too I believe.

This would be awesome for the visually-impaired.

purely so that more number of people use Bing and other MS Services. Maybe they will do this through their Bing app which is available on competing devices.

Siri's using Bing in iOS7. First off they won't have Cortana successfully released (to all phones) for 12 months, They'll also want her on Windows and X-box first not until after that will/should they broaden horizons

• 2 weeks later...

cortana is going to be a focal opoint of WP8.1 and xbox so no it wont be on iOS aor androidn cus do ya thinkg apple wuikl alolow cortanan to hok into there system and provide a better expericence.. nope!

cortana is going to be a focal opoint of WP8.1 and xbox so no it wont be on iOS aor androidn cus do ya thinkg apple wuikl alolow cortanan to hok into there system and provide a better expericence.. nope!

What now...