Xbox Live Gold Members Get Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight Free in April

April?s set of free games for Xbox Live Gold Members will be Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight.

boxartlg.jpg  boxartlg.jpg

Starting Tuesday (April 1st) Hitman: Absolution (Normally US $19.99) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th.

Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Deadlight (Normally US $14.99) for free through April 30th.

The ?Games With Gold? program gives Xbox LIVE Gold Members 2 free games to keep each month. A new title will be available the 1st and 16th of each month.

http://majornelson.com/2014/03/31/xbox-live-gold-members-get-hitman-absolution-and-deadlight-free-in-april/

-----

Xbox Games with Gold: March 2014

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Hitman-Absolution/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80253510804?noSplash=1

I don;t have a gold account and I was able to redeem it on the marketplace.

I don't know if this is an error or if it is meant to be free for everyone. Either way, get it while you can. :)

Glad to be reminded of this. Picked up Hitman because its free, not because I'm particularly interested. I know nothing of Deadlight, but it looks interesting.

Topics merged

Hitman is part of GwG this month

You don't need Gold for this download so I didn't post it in here.

You don't need Gold for this download so I didn't post it in here.

Isn't GwG open for all current and past members of XBL? That'll be why you got it, no?

Isn't GwG open for all current and past members of XBL? That'll be why you got it, no?

Not sure. you might be right. All I know is that I don;t have a Gold membership and I was able to redeem this.

Deadlight isn't available for free to non-Gold members.

Whatever. Either way, it's a cool freebie for all :)

Not sure. you might be right. All I know is that I don;t have a Gold membership and I was able to redeem this.

Deadlight isn't available for free to non-Gold members.

Whatever. Either way, it's a cool freebie for all :)

Deadlight won't show up free until the 15th. It's one game at a time unlike PS+ where it's all at once.

Split topic

Splitting this back to its own topic. It may be a pricing mistake when the game was added to GwG, so it is indeed free for all but may not stay that way. If you want it, grab it quick :p Will merge back with the GwG topic if they fix it.

Topic re-merged

They fixed it

Yeah, it seems to have been a mistake on their part. Oh well. IDk if anyone was able to grab it   :laugh:

Deadlight is an awesome game and in a way i think influenced The Last of Us...the main character and many of the themes are very similar i found. Really want to replay it but don't have a 360 anymore and it's like $15 on Steam which is too much for a totally redundant replay :)

So for anyone with a 360, this is a good month for Games with Gold!

I liked Hitman absolution,  one of the few games I've played through more than once.

On a side note they're having a sale atm, 360 gets large price cuts on Batman.  Don't know if there's any sale for XB1 content.

On a side note they're having a sale atm, 360 gets large price cuts on Batman.  Don't know if there's any sale for XB1 content.

Yep forgot to mention that, nothing for X1 this week though. Also, if you have a gaming PC skip Gotham City Imposters on 360. It's F2P on Steam (Y)

All deals valid until 21st April.

XBLMA.png