7 posts in this topic

Posted

A Missouri gun manufacturer says it plans to release a "New York Compliant" AR-15 rifle in response to tough gun control measure passed by New York lawmakers last year banning the sale of assault weapons in the state.  

The company, Black Rain Ordnance, said the rifle would eliminate features that were made illegal under the SAFE Act. The gun will not have a pistol grip and will include a non-threaded muzzle and a 10-round low-capacity approved magazine.

Posted

So? Lots of companies make California, New Jersey and other state compliant AR-15's.

Posted

So? Lots of companies make California, New Jersey and other state compliant AR-15's.

I know, I just thought it was interesting, and the rifle itself looks trippy with that modified stock to get around the ban on pistol grips.

Posted

Took out the grip? Poppycock, I want more grips! More attachments!

post-350302-0-71583100-1396751763.jpg

I could fit more on my backup weapon though.

post-350302-0-23689900-1396751818.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Here it is.  Only thing I've noticed is that it looks like you might have to reach quite a bit from that grip to actually reach the trigger.  Maybe not though, it's just weird seeing an AR with anything but the pistol grip.

post-125978-0-76369700-1396752992.jpg

Posted

^ That looks like something out of Star Wars...

1 person likes this

Posted

Here it is.  Only thing I've noticed is that it looks like you might have to reach quite a bit from that grip to actually reach the trigger.  Maybe not though, it's just weird seeing an AR with anything but the pistol grip.

attachicon.gifar15ny12.jpg

Pretty much a CA compliant AR-15 in fact it looks like exactly like a CA compliant AR.