Rather clumsy to use.

Any recommended apps ?

Accessories ?

Tips ?

Should I 'root' it ?

Install Windows 95 ... ?

Thanks. ;)

post-37120-0-69421300-1396791296.jpg

Just throw on you usual complement of Android apps on it, most if not all will work and look fine

If you are really into reading ebooks, this will be nice for that, or even forum browsing 

I've stayed away from the 10" range because of the clumsiness, didn't even like using the iPad because of size, really happy with my N7 because of that, but would like to give the larger sizes another shot 

Install Windows 95 ... ?

I know you're probably joking but this can actually be done with DOSBox. There are plenty of guides because it allows people to play older Windows games on a tablet.

Speaking of running old windows games, here's one app that does exactly that and it's great for big screen tablets: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.postram.winulatorbeta&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3D42matters.com%26utm_medium%3DWidgetWeb

Although this app's development has stop, it still works fine (for the most part). What this app lets you do is play old windows games such as StarCraft: Brood Wars. This app is even better when you have a mouse and a keyboard paired with your device.

The tablet is also great for emulating old consoles too :)