Windows 8.1 Update 1 Multimonitor Cursor Stickiness Issue

I used to have this issue, I use a low dpi ~1200 so I would trigger it a lot if I stopped my mouse near the edge.

As other have said http://winaero.com/b...tiple-monitors/ has the answer.

Someone in the 8.1 thread advised me to change my MouseMonitorEscapeSpeed in HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Control Panel>Desktop to 1, this was a good fix and worked for a while until I used Metro apps or locked my PC. 

I assumed it was a global setting overriding my local account settings because everything was fine after a restart, after some searching I found the above mentioned site and discovered that the overriding culprit was the Immersive Shell aka Start screen/Metro. I added MouseMonitorEscapeSpeed set to 1 in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\EdgeUI and restarted explorer.exe, I haven't been bothered by edge clipping since. :)

Microsoft really need to add a slider for this new "feature" and not assume we all use max DPI -_-

TBH the hot corners and charms menu don't bother me but if they bother you then that's an easy fix,  right click Taskbar > properties > navigation and un-tick the 1st option. :)

TBH the hot corners and charms menu don't bother me but if they bother you then that's an easy fix,  right click Taskbar > properties > navigation and un-tick the 1st option. :)

See, perfect, I think you just fixed the problem for everyone.