OlliOlli on sale (

One of the best games on the Vita. If you do not already own it, absolutely a must buy at that price.

Dust Force is another great game in the sale.

If you like tricky platformers. This one is an absolute must.

Soundtrack is pretty good too.

Yep, Dust Force appeals to my OCD of keeping things clean so I will "spring" for it :shifty: :laugh:

Some great JRPG's in that sale too (Y)

• Like 1

Yep, Dust Force appeals to my OCD of keeping things clean so I will spring for it :shifty: :laugh:

Some great JRPG's in that sale too (Y)

Agreed. Tales of Graces F and Tales of Xillia. Get both of those and that is your next month sorted :laugh:

Agreed. Tales of Graces F and Tales of Xillia. Get both of those and that is your next month sorted :laugh:

Yup, the girlfriend exploded into glee with the price drop on Tales of Xillia ? Discovery Edition :rofl:

Might finally pick up Ni no Kuni myself at that low price (Y)

Yup, the girlfriend exploded into glee with the price drop on Tales of Xillia ? Discovery Edition :rofl:

You'd be daft not to, Ni No Kuni is a great game.

You'd be daft not to, Ni No Kuni is a great game.

Agreed, Ni No Kuni is a classic JRPG.

It's like you're playing a Studio Ghibli anime. They did a great job

Agreed, Ni No Kuni is a classic JRPG.

It's like you're playing a Studio Ghibli anime. They did a great job

Oh I've played it before but thought the asking price on retail/PSN was a bit too much.

How the hell is The Wolf Among Us < ?6 on PSN but ?19 on Steam?! And TWD S1 is < ?5 but ?21 on PC? Wtf Telltale :blink:

Tempted to pick up Killzone Mercenary seeing as it's 50% off digitally vs retail.

Tempted by TxK too as I've heard a lot of good things on Twitter, but from the screenshots it looks like you need to be on acid to appreciate it :laugh: