You'll be waiting a loooong time, the Xbox Next/PS5 aren't due for some time yet ;) :rofl: (not a typo). I agree though, seems retarded to release it on last gen hardware. X1/PS4 are current gen consoles now, get with the times and start supporting them devs!!

I'm looking forward to this game :happy: and will be getting it on PC (have the other two on PC as well, currently playing through Borderlands 2 and loving every minute of it). I'm still on last gen with the consoles (still rocking my X360/PS3 consoles). Plan to get a X1 hopefully sometime this year and a PS4 some time after that.

Its not retarded, the install base on 360/PS3 is huge, and they already know hoe to perfectly handle the tech. Granted, the xb1/ps4 install base is now around 13 million, but still, nothing compared to the ..160-something million.

Its not retarded, the install base on 360/PS3 is huge, and they already know hoe to perfectly handle the tech. Granted, the xb1/ps4 install base is now around 13 million, but still, nothing compared to the ..160-something million.

It's not also necessarily the install base but the time to port the engines to the new consoles even thought they are x86-x64 machines.

• 4 months later...

It feels that they are trying to milk the engine dry. But graphics suck big time.

I've seen enough devs pass a game off to a third party dev while they get their new tech ready, but wow.  I expected at least a little improvement...

Would have bought it if on PS4. Absolutely daft decision considering a hallmark co-op game like Borderlands is missing from the PS4/XB1. Even more stupid of a decision than GT6 launching on PS3. Sales will suffer, and reviews as I've already seen will have a bit of last-gen frustration.

We're almost 1 year into this gen, not launching on PS4/XB1 now is inexcusable. 

Pretty confident this will get ported over, in say 6 months or so.

Would have bought it if on PS4. Absolutely daft decision considering a hallmark co-op game like Borderlands is missing from the PS4/XB1. Even more stupid of a decision than GT6 launching on PS3. Sales will suffer, and reviews as I've already seen will have a bit of last-gen frustration.

We're almost 1 year into this gen, not launching on PS4/XB1 now is inexcusable.

Pretty confident this will get ported over, in say 6 months or so.

Agreed. Said the same when they a announced it.

I LOVED Borderlands 1,    played the hell out of it.

But by Borderlands 2 it became a chore, rather then fun to collect and filter through all that gear.   I was so excited to get the game and after one day, I was bored of it.   So repetitive.   Excitement was gone.

I wonder if this one has a more streamlined story, and less randomness... but i doubt it.