The 'big' iPhone...

I did not call him an APPLE sheep. His actions proved he was a sheep. Company did not matter. He just told us to which company he followed. As for a 'rant', no. Not exactly. I stated that I didn't understand why anyone cares what phone the next person has in their pocket.

As for finding you the proof, just go ahead and watch an earlier keynote for iphone/ipad. I'd go find it but I could care less. I've no reason to prove anything. Since the dawn of the company Apple has copied other products. Improved, yes. Stolen as well.

Oh so now you're going into the whole stolen and copied agenda? First the rant about sheeps and now this. Several people came out and exposed you as a troll so you're doing the classic move of switching subjects. That falls into the same category as a rant.

Notice how I currently am not using an Apple product and I'm still defending them against your rant? Wonder what that means....

I've watched almost every Apple Keynote and haven't noticed anything as remote as what you're claiming. So once again, care to show me where they made all those proclamations that you say they did?

• Like 1

I did not call him an APPLE sheep. His actions proved he was a sheep. Company did not matter. He just told us to which company he followed. As for a 'rant', no. Not exactly. I stated that I didn't understand why anyone cares what phone the next person has in their pocket.

As for finding you the proof, just go ahead and watch an earlier keynote for iphone/ipad. I'd go find it but I could care less. I've no reason to prove anything. Since the dawn of the company Apple has copied other products. Improved, yes. Stolen as well.

I proved I was a sheep?  And I told you which company I follow?  Oh do please show me where I said this...

Those blinders are really getting tight it seems...

Right there you just proved my point. By sheep, I meant the hordes of followers on both sides with little to no valid reason to bash the other side..

Like this?

Years ago, I broke free of the iPhone brainwashing

You talk about logic, yet your rant is full of fallacies. Fallacies are the epistemological indicators that determines if a logic is valid or not.

I purchased most of my stock in 2002-2003 when I saw the rise of MP3 players from Apple. Apple alone earned everything in my life for me. Apple paid my student loans, and has paid all of my bills for almost 7 years now. I am very greatful for that, which is why I am trying to point out... Sheep, any brand. I simply used Apple as the basis because Apple enthusiasts are notorious for defending the company so adamantly.

Based on your rant, they way you compose your sentences and types of words you use, I very much doubt you know how buying stocks works.

Like this?

How am I 'bashing the other side'? I stated I take no stance on which side is better.

Based on your rant, they way you compose your sentences and types of words you use, I very much doubt you know how buying stocks works.

I buyed them on ebay. I evin have a certifikit of authentisity. Thyre legit. I promiss.

How am I 'bashing the other side'? I stated I take no stance on which side is better.

You're creating a fourth wall; a new side: you. And from that trench you judge either side by calling them names. You're no better, my friend.

You're creating a fourth wall; a new side: you. And from that trench you judge either side by calling them names. You're no better, my friend.

This is cute. Suddenly being an independent thinker is a bad thing.

This is cute. Suddenly being an independent thinker is a bad thing.

Independent thinking becomes an ontological fallacy if it's permeated with morality. When you position yourself above others by building an "independent thinker" narrative then you're, in reality, just being a self-righteous farce.

There's no place for moral stances in an intellectual reflection.

In a nutshell: Again. You're no better.

Independent thinking becomes an ontological fallacy if it's permeated with morality. When you position yourself above others by building an "independent thinker" narrative then you're, in reality, just being a self-righteous farce.

There's no place for moral stances in an intellectual reflection.

In a nutshell: Again. You're no better.

Ok Webster, lets get to the original question...

Why does person A think they are better than person B based on devices they used when said devices have nearly identical monetary values? Both devices accomplish the tasks nearly identically as well.

Ok Webster, lets get to the original question...

Why does person A think they are better than person B based on devices they used when said devices have nearly identical monetary values? Both devices accomplish the tasks nearly identically as well.

Shouldn't you be answering that question?  After all, it was you that cast the first "sheep" slander...

You've been throwing around baseless opinions since post #1, so honestly we've all been awaiting your answers.  Tick tock...