Wynaut

Hi all,

I typically don't make Intro Topics but I figured wynaut.gif

My name is Austin. I am a web design & developmental enthusiast on the West Coast of Canada. I came across Neowin by complete fluke, and I am a little heartbroken (or heartbled  :woot: ) that I didn't find this website earlier.

I love Invision Power Board, used it for years; so naturally I am already happy with the website so +1 for knowing good software when you see it.  (Y)

Furthermore, I am 20 years old, refused to go to Post-Secondary education - I'm a rebel like that - and instead taught myself some of the more intricate sections of the web rather than focusing on one main concept for 4 years.

As a result I have a sufficient amount of knowledge using all Operating Systems, brushed up on Hardware Knowledge, I can did System Administration, Database Management, Software Development AND make it pretty all at the same time.

Now, I'm not blindly saying I'm just amazing, but I have expanded myself past a individual focus so I can do any project with enough time, my goal is to be the "Jack of Trades" when it comes to websites and/or web applications.

There's always room for improvement and I'm a very kind-hearted individual, I'll be lurking around the Web Design / Programming forum in particular, seems like it needs a little more life, but nothing it stopping me from participating in everywhere on the forum.

I really admire the set up that Neowin has, it's incredible and something I look forward to participating in. Typically I shy away from huge forums because threads with 1000+ replies seem like your input gets lost in the mix, but I've seen such an engaging and long-standing community that I am truly awestruck.

I currently am the Project Manager of a Pokemon Emulation Game being developed, it's not absolute what all it will include, nothing it set in stone and it's ultimately up to the proposals and promising numbers that will dictate my fate and the project's success. As a result, I will be using many poke-puns, I apologize in advance.

See yah around!

Kind Regards,

Austin

• 3 weeks later...