netherlands prank ip adress twitter apologetic

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46 Praetor

Praetor

ASCii / ANSi Designer

• 2,692 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 20:20

well the kid did something really stupid and the airliner can't afford to not investigate that thread, i mean if the thread was a real one and if they pass it on, the backlash would be enough for them to go bust.

what i don't understand is the dumbness of teens in making such threads on tweeter; sure they think they are consequences for making a thread, aren't they??

#47 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 17,411 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 21:16

They don't make 14 year olds like when I was a kid.

By that age I'd had my drivers and farm commercial license for 2 years so I could drive cars, big tractors & implements, and deuce-and-a-half etc. to/from the produce market.

I'd been working the farm next to my dad since 8, doing both the fields and livestock, and fully learmed the business side so when he had surgery I took over until he recovered. I was 13.

I was no different than my school peers. We all learned responsibility VERY.EARLY and had NO time or the inclination for stupid s**t like this.

#48 T3X4S

T3X4S

Neowinian

• 933 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 21:21

^ I think she was trying to type Abraham, but she isn't well educated.

Sarah needs to be removed from computers & phones.

Sarah needs to be removed from the gene pool

#49 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,699 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 21:33

They don't make 14 year olds like when I was a kid.

By that age I'd had my drivers and farm commercial license for 2 years so I could drive cars, big tractors & implements, and deuce-and-a-half etc. to/from the produce market.

I'd been working the farm next to my dad since 8, doing both the fields and livestock, and fully learmed the business side so when he had surgery I took over until he recovered. I was 13.

I was no different than my school peers. We all learned responsibility VERY.EARLY and had NO time or the inclination for stupid s**t like this.

They had tractors that long ago? :p

#50 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,428 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 15 April 2014 - 21:42

They had tractors that long ago? :p

He meant Donkeys :p or perhaps those one wheel tractors :p

#51 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 17,411 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 22:50

Big-ass enclosed Massey Ferguson.

#52 Praetor

Praetor

ASCii / ANSi Designer

• 2,692 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:18

Not really. A 14 years old can't vote, can't drive, can't buy alcohol and can't have legal sex in lot of places. You can't have a double standard. If they are not old and mature enough to vote, drive, drink and **** then they are not old and mature enough to grasp the gravity of what they are doing.

It's okay for the police to investigate but it should not go further if there's no proof she was going to act. At the very worst put her on some sort of check list at air ports.

Also i hope they did not get her ip from Twitter. It's police job to get such information and if Twitter handled them the info without a proper warrant this is not right at all and this is morally as worse as what she as done.

not in Hungary... :laugh:

... and they can have sex in lots of places *hint hint* :woot: :hump: