Leafs on a TEAR

I disagree since it will only be Legace in net. I like Legace but he doesn't have enough skill to stop the rolling leafs.

yeah, so the leafs are better than st. louis? :rolleyes:

St. Louis is a good team. A matchup between them would be interesting. Unfortunately, I don't believe Osgood is the answer to St. Louis' goalie issues. Also, St. Louis took a big hit when they lost MacInnis. To answer your question I'm not sure who would win but if the Leafs keep up at this rate I think they could win. The major unknown in this matchup would be the Leafs defence.

hahaha, Hasek is such a chump...what a prick, doesn't even wear his equipment on the bench...that guy should not have ever come back, let alone play in the NHL in the first place...his style is old, and he has become easily solved. Wouldn't have mattered WHO was in net last night...their D didn't come to play. and with that I say:

8 IN A ROW BABY!!!!!

St. Louis will be a toughie...but I am hoping for it...:D

Leafs look are on paper the weakest of the biggest teams but also on paper they are the toughest

Gary Roberts

Nick Antropov

Owan Nolan

Darcie Tucker

Ackie Berg

Tie Domi

all the above players are the biggest and toughest players/fighters in the NHL, the most in any team

Leafs look are on paper the weakest of the biggest teams but also on paper they are the toughest

Gary Roberts

Nick Antropov

Owan Nolan

Darcie Tucker

Ackie Berg

Tie Domi

all the above players are the biggest and toughest players/fighters in the NHL, the most in any team

Gary Roberts - Tough

Nik Antropov - Perennially injured and not physical

Owen Nolan - Tough (Hot streak!)

Darcy Tucker - Motormouth but not physically intimidating (Hot streak!)

Aki Berg - Not physical at all but solid defensively (this year)

Tie Domi - Super tough role player (for someone 5'10")

Bryan McCabe - Tough and on pace for a career year (Hot streak!)

Ken Klee - On pace to double his previous best career year (Hot streak!)

Bryan Marchment - Tough but a lowsy +/-

Plus the Leafs have some other non-physical stars like Captain Mats Sundin, Joe Nieuwendyk, Tomas Kaberle and Alexander Mogilny (injured).

Someone else mentioned that the Leafs have a weak defence and while that was brandied about at the start of the year, a few things have happened since.

1) Bryan McCabe has returned to his form from two ago as opposed to last year's setback.

2) Ken Klee is have a rediculously good year. He plays the powerplay point with McCabe.

3) Aki Berg is having a solid year. He was selected 1st round, 3rd overall in 1995 and he's finally coming into it.

4) Tomas Kaberle is not having the greatest year for someone who's supposed to be our best D. But he is +5.

5) Karel Pilar (pronounced as Peelash) is back from his heart condition or whatever.

LEAFS BEAT THE RANGERS!!!!

ISLES WIN TONIGHT 4-0!!!

RANGER SUCK!!! LETS GO ISLES! :happy:

Edited by xStainDx

ISLES WIN TONIGHT 4-0!!!

that was rough.. scoreless tie with 9 minutes to go in the game and we lost 4-0.. but this coming off a 4 game winning streak. first place is a great place to be :D