Miley Cyrus hospitalized

Miley Cyrus suffered "a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics" and has been hospitalized, her rep told CNN Tuesday.

Her Tuesday night "Bangerz" tour concert at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri, has been canceled, according to a statement from the arena.

"Cyrus has been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics and has been placed on medical rest by her doctors," the statement said. "She will not be able to perform as scheduled."

The 21-year-old singer was not too ill to tweet from her Kansas City hospital bed, though.

"Kansas I promise Im as (heartbroken) as you are. I wanted so badly 2 b there 2night. Not being with yall makes me feel s--ttier than I already do," she wrote in a Twitter message to fans Tuesday afternoon.

"Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me," Cyrus wrote in tweet that included a photo of her in a hospital bed wearing a gown. She was holding a green octopus toy in front of her face.

Cyrus fell ill with the flu earlier this month, causing the cancellation of a concert in Charlotte, North Carolina.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/15/showbiz/miley-cyrus-hospitalized/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

post-56913-0-34882700-1397604773.jpg

What an idiot writing the number 2 in all the places she should just write the word to.

What an idiot writing the number 2 in all the places she should just write the word to.

That's a whole other letter... #yolo

• Like 2

This has me extremely concerned. Bringing such a skank into a hospital could be detrimental to the health of all the other patients. Who knows what kind of deadly diseases she could be carrying.

This has me extremely concerned. Bringing such a skank into a hospital could be detrimental to the health of all the other patients. Who knows what kind of deadly diseases she could be carrying.

a.k.a an STD Encyclopedia

Glad there are still some members with a sense of decency. Hope she pulls through.

• Like 2

Generally I agree... maybe it was just to make it fit into a Tweet, though.

Common place with teens these days, and has been for roughly a decade.  Get over it.

• Like 1

No need to be jealous, it's very unbecoming.

• Like 1

Common place with teens these days, and has been for roughly a decade.  Get over it.

Oh, don't worry; I'm "over" it. But she's still a blithering idiot.

I may not be a fan of her music, but I can't think of anything that she's done to deserve so much hate in here?

Likewise. TBH, I think she's damned hot and I bet 99% of the guys in here would jump at the chance! :p

OK, her music sucks, but eh.. Can't like everything!

Last friday I was told off for comparing her to Justin Bieber by a mate in the pub :(

Because he likes Miley, or Bieber? :p

Last friday I was told off for comparing her to Justin Bieber by a mate in the pub :(

Heh, I wouldn't have told you off but I would have disagreed. While they are both in the pop genre of music, in my mind they are completely different people.

Likewise. TBH, I think she's damned hot and I bet 99% of the guys in here would jump at the chance! :p

Ha, indeed. I wouldn't say no, although I do think she was more attractive with longer hair.

you-smell-that-i-think-thats-a-scent-of-

Im not a fan of her music personally but 2 pages are just about most you guys being glad about her being in the hospital :laugh: